Gladiator,Sentry, and Thor Run the guantlet

Started by nvrbeenwthagirl1 pages

Gladiator,Sentry, and Thor Run the guantlet

1. Xmen
2. Teen Titans
3. The JSA
4. Magneto/Sinestro
5.Apocolypse/Despero
6.Superman,Captain Marvel/Hal Jordon
7.Wonder Woman, Sersi,Nova the Herald
8.Takion/Silver Surfer
9.Morg/Doomsday/Spawn
10.Tyrant
11. Thanos/Darkseid
12. A Celestial and a Promethean Giant

IF they can make it past number 7. Genis Vell joins them in thier guantlet

I imagine Raven would be punting Sentry around...............Titans could make it rough..................but what do I know.

Lineups for Titans and JSA?

Originally posted by Validus
Lineups for Titans and JSA?

Titans

Raven
Cyborg
Donna Troy as troia
Beast boy
Wonder Girl
Konner
Impulse
Argent
Prism
Wildebeast
Wildstar

Jsa

Alan
Jay
Black Adam
Adam Smasher
Powergirl
dr. Fate.

Kent or Hector as Fate? It really makes a difference.

The order is kinda wack - The JSA should be further down the list if were talking about Dr. Fate included.

If they do happen to get past 3 - I see them pretty much stalemating 6 endlessly. That one could go either way for eternity.

Originally posted by boriquaking55
The order is kinda wack - The JSA should be further down the list if were talking about Dr. Fate included.

If they do happen to get past 3 - I see them pretty much stalemating 6 endlessly. That one could go either way for eternity.


Agreed. Number 6 is dead even IMO.

I see problems with Despero too even with the dead weight that is Apocalypse.

Originally posted by Validus
Agreed. Number 6 is dead even IMO.

I see problems with Despero too even with the dead weight that is Apocalypse.


Wow, I thought apoc was very powerful, i'll have to find a better partner for despero. How about Terrax?

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Wow, I thought apoc was very powerful, i'll have to find a better partner for despero.

Pre-retcon beyonder ..... or better yet.... bone-claw wolverine 🤣

Truth be told, I can't see them making it past 2. That's quite a line up. I mean, they've got Superboy, Troia, Wondergirl, and Raven. I don't really know a lot about the rest of the Titans, but with those four and the rest, I think they could take it more often than not.

Originally posted by darthgoober
Truth be told, I can't see them making it past 2. That's quite a line up. I mean, they've got Superboy, Troia, Wondergirl, and Raven. I don't really know a lot about the rest of the Titans, but with those four and the rest, I think they could take it more often than not.

I think your giving the titans too much credit. Now Troia and Raven would be able to cause fits. But Thor could kill Conner and wonder girl in less than a minute flat. Hell any of the 3 could. they could take out most of the team in a blink of an eye unless the titans somehow were to work at full potential. even then i only see them escaping seriously wounded with great bodily truama.

Unless Raven is in plot device mode, the Titans get stomped with that lineup. Too much dead weight.

They have a hard time with the JSA, especially Fate. If it's Kent Nelson, they stop there. Hector and I'll give them the nod.

So if they do get stuck at one of the lower lvls, would Genis Vells intervention some how change the outcome, or just clutter the battle field?

Originally posted by Validus
Unless Raven is in plot device mode, the Titans get stomped with that lineup. Too much dead weight.

They have a hard time with the JSA, especially Fate. If it's Kent Nelson, they stop there. Hector and I'll give them the nod.

and we cant forget Black Adam also (if JSA gets him) - he has about the same capabilities as our heroes plus he's far more ruthless and willing to use his powerset than most.

Originally posted by boriquaking55
and we cant forget Black Adam also (if JSA gets him) - he has about the same capabilities as our heroes plus he's far more ruthless and willing to use his powerset than most.

BA is one of the tuffer ones on the jsa line up I picked. But I can really see These three speed blitzing, thunder storming, and more until they whittle down jsa number to the tuff ones. Alan,Fate and BA. In the end, Alan would probably go down hard with a speed blitz via gladiator. Fate would be trying to muck with Thor's hammer, and finding himself tied up in a battle of absorbtion and a raving Thunder god, and Sentry imo, would creme BA. THen Gladiator would give fat a good back hand to the helmet as he struggles with thor and they move on to the next round.

Fate would cream Thor more often than not. Yeah, Thor has nice magic here and there. Fate has uber magic. No contest.

JSA will stomp them.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I think your giving the titans too much credit. Now Troia and Raven would be able to cause fits. But Thor could kill Conner and wonder girl in less than a minute flat. Hell any of the 3 could. they could take out most of the team in a blink of an eye unless the titans somehow were to work at full potential. even then i only see them escaping seriously wounded with great bodily truama.

Now hold on. Let's remember that Conner actually took on Superboy Prime when we last saw him. I'm not saying that he could beat Thor 1 on 1, but him and Troia could probably hold him off for a while. But like I said in my original post, I don't know that much about most of the Titans, so I can't really judge what they would be good for in the fight. So it's very possible that they WOULD get beaten, but I'll bet it wouldn't be EASY by any stretch of the imagination.

6 - 8 if there lucky - depends on the thor - and how powerful (sunwise) sentry is