Wonder Woman vs. Mr. Marvel, She-Hulk, and namorita

Started by iceman245672 pages

Wonder Woman for the vast majority

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, at this point, if Diana doesn't use her lasso or some shit to snatch them up (This happens a lot less in comics than one would think), I might give it to the Team on average (By average, I mean she doesn't get pissed). Taking her out will be hell though.

She's physically stronger and faster than any single individual, but all three of these characters have grown a decent amount in the last decade.

Namorita alone against Wonder Woman should be an alright fist fight. Assuming this is the same chick who was intended to be a rival to Namor/Hercules type characters and steamrolled Colossus. There's two of them so I always get confused.

Lol you're prolly thinking of Namora. Namorita is her slightly younger clone. Although they both have the same stats, Namorita is supposedly weaker on land then Namora is for whatever reason.