Power House Gauntlet

Started by Sin I AM1 pages

Power House Gauntlet

Warpath battles them all, has 1 day rest in between each battle. Bloodlust is on, and each fight is to the death. His two daggers are made out of artic-vibranium rather than regular vibranium

Rhino(non-jobbing)
Thing
She-Hulk
Colossus
Wendigo
Abomination
Sasquatch (non-tanaraq)
Hercules
en-raged Hulk
Juggernaut

How far does he get?

Debate!!

classic juggs?

u betcha....thats the only way he'd be over an en-raged Hulk

Only in terms of durability, though.

Personally I think your thing is out of order... but..
he doens't make it past wendigo. It took sasquatch AND hulk, and they couldn't put down wendigo...

Originally posted by rotiart
Personally I think your thing is out of order... but..
he doens't make it past wendigo. It took sasquatch AND hulk, and they couldn't put down wendigo...

I concur, but sidenote Sasquatch and Hulk did put down Wendigo working together.

✅