Beyonder Vs Rune King Thor

Started by thedude19481 pages

Beyonder Vs Rune King Thor

The REAL Beyonder vs Rune King Thor

I am asking this mostly to see who everyone thinks is more powerful Cosmic Cube beings or Skyfathers.

please no "well.... Pre-retcon blablabla"

Real Beyonder is like a Eternity.

the true version of the beyonder is the very universe itself

Uhhh, how is he = to Eternity and the whole universe? when did this happen..

Originally posted by thedude1948
Uhhh, how is he = to Eternity and the whole universe? when did this happen..

cause someone talks stupidity here... Beyonder has the power of the writers

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
cause someone talks stupidity here... Beyonder has the power of the writers

No Pre Recton Beyonder was supposed to have the power of the writers, Post Recton Beyonder was supposed to be part of a cosmic cube, and have the power of a single universe.

OK, I will answer the question you asked. Cosmic Cubes "Current Beyonder" is above RKT, and the Sky Fathers. CCs are really powerful

Re: Beyonder Vs Rune King Thor

Originally posted by thedude1948
The [B]REAL Beyonder vs Rune King Thor

I am asking this mostly to see who everyone thinks is more powerful Cosmic Cube beings or Skyfathers.

please no "well.... Pre-retcon blablabla" [/B]

🤨

beyonder

Re: Beyonder Vs Rune King Thor

Originally posted by thedude1948
The [B]REAL Beyonder vs Rune King Thor

I am asking this mostly to see who everyone thinks is more powerful Cosmic Cube beings or Skyfathers.

please no "well.... Pre-retcon blablabla" [/B]

Post retcon Beyonder is also multiversal

I dont know what this retcon thing is but I know originally the beyonder was supposed to be a living universe. That therefore could make him as powerful as Eternity.

Originally posted by Alfheim
I dont know what this retcon thing is but I know originally the beyonder was supposed to be a living universe. That therefore could make him as powerful as Eternity.

😐

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
😐

Er whats the problem? You do know that Eternity is just the total collection of every living thing in the universe.

Beyonder. To the real Beyonder Eternity was just like a guy on earth is to Eternity.

lol, where did this come from... I think I was talking about Post-retcon Beyonder, because Pre-retcon is out of RKT's league.

Red skull got the cosmic cube once
i have a video of it
the animation is crazy

Originally posted by Wonder Man
Beyonder. To the real Beyonder Eternity was just like a guy on earth is to Eternity.

nicely said .

Originally posted by complexbrother
nicely said .

😬 Not really.

Post Ret-con Beyonder annihilates RTK.

Post Ret-con Beyonder's essence is right now trapped inside the Makers body.

The Maker can implode the Universe with a thought, but it became insane in its Mortal Form, because of this it was weakened and vulnerable.


the Maker could have imploded the Universe on a whim if it had not gone mad.

Thanos knew of the Maker's potential

Thanos says his only recollection of the Beyonder or Kosmos is Unlimited power...he repeats this.

This is Thanos after having possessed a Cosmic Cube that made him a Universe...after having the Infinity Gauntlet that made him "God"...after having THOU...which absorbed the Living Tribunal.


Beyonder, (Maker) still imposing limitations like his PRE era, takes on Mortal Form.