TMNT vs Batgirl

Started by darthgoober2 pages

TMNT vs Batgirl

Cassandra Cain

vs

All 4 Turles

Standerd equipment for everyone
Fight takes place in the sewers.

Who takes it?

Hmm 😬

Give it to the Turtles 8/10.

Only because they outnumber her

Originally posted by Grimm22
Hmm 😬

Give it to the Turtles 8/10.

Only because they outnumber her


Which turtles do you think would be left standing?

Originally posted by darthgoober
Which turtles do you think would be left standing?
Leo alone would give her a great fight. together its a curbstomp but Mikey Might get koed because well, its mikey

Originally posted by darthgoober
Which turtles do you think would be left standing?

Hmm 😬

Michalgelo, Leo.

Raphile (maybe, he has the strongest will)

Originally posted by Big Sexy
Leo alone would give her a great fight. together its a curbstomp but Mikey Might get koed because well, its mikey

Really? I didn't figure any of them would be a match 1 on 1, but I mostly know them from the cartoon(the OLD one, as far as I'm concerned, the newer one is an abomination).

Originally posted by darthgoober
Really? I didn't figure any of them would be a match 1 on 1, but I mostly know them from the cartoon(the OLD one, as far as I'm concerned, the newer one is an abomination).
In some of the comics Leo is like the captain America of TMNT. He is like master splinters true successor. I think the order goes somthing like
Leo>>>Don>>Mikey>>Ralph.

Mikey has the most potential I have seen but hes such a goofball he rarely shows it.

Originally posted by darthgoober
Really? I didn't figure any of them would be a match 1 on 1, but I mostly know them from the cartoon(the OLD one, as far as I'm concerned, the newer one is an abomination).

An abomination? The newer one is closest to their comic roots (comic turtles are being discussed here, btw), and they got away from the corniness of the orginal cartoon. Now, the newest series based off of the current version, THAT'S an abomination.

baased off of the origional comics version . the turtles in a curbstomp, they were murderous beasts. and they were absolute masters of the ninja arts.

Re: TMNT vs Batgirl

Originally posted by darthgoober
Cassandra Cain

vs

All 4 Turles

Standerd equipment for everyone
Fight takes place in the sewers.

Who takes it?

Any one of the turtles ALONE can take her.

It'd be a good fight, but Mikey, Leo, Donny, or Raph take her down on their lonesome.

The Ninja Turtles obliterate her.

tmnt wins 10/10!

Agreed, they can be pretty underrated at times, Leo withstood an assault from almost like half of the foot clan and some elite ninjas, and even offed Shredder and the rest of the Turtles alone. He alone could beat him.

I have an idea for a thread.

I find the responses here really surprising. I'm not disagreeing(I said before that I'm not that familiar with the Turtles from the comic), but when I did a search and was looking over old threads, I came across one for TMNT vs Bat family, and a lot of people were saying that Batgirl could give them a hard time by herself.

TNMT 9/10

mikey won the battle nexus, he is the best turtle.

Teehee, by sheer luck. Any of the other turtles would beat him, except maybe Donnie, maybe. He did get Raph good though.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Teehee, by sheer luck. Any of the other turtles would beat him, except maybe Donnie, maybe. He did get Raph good though.
nah ralphs to much of a hothead. He never can keep focus.

Originally posted by Big Sexy
nah ralphs to much of a hothead. He never can keep focus.
I haven't seen any of the new stuff, but Raph was always considered the best fighter by far out of the old series, comics and all from when I was a kid.

Mikey was always my dude though, cause he's full of jokes like me. 😄

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D9p-wmtIJc 😖hifty: