Poll
56%
44%
Full Moon Moon Knight has Superhuman ability.
Moon Knight- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_Knight
Originally posted by golem370
Full Moon Moon Knight has Superhuman ability.Moon Knight- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_Knight
So does Deathstroke.
Originally posted by TshernAs a kid maybe. Nightwing seems to know the ins and outs of Deathstroke more than anyone. I'd give him a better shot at beating Deathstroke than I would just about anyone else on street level, surely because of his knowledge.
And Nightwing has lost to him more often than not?
Originally posted by golem370
Full Moon Moon Knight has Superhuman ability.Moon Knight- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_Knight
I believe thats been retconned. In his new series he has no powers from moonlight (I could be wrong bout this though). If this is the case then Nightwing beats him
Originally posted by newyorkcares
Good fight but in the end, being trained by(arguably) the greatest martial artist in the world is just way better than being some egyptian gods avenging angel/whipping boy. (no offense to all devout khonshu worshippers.)
so Agent J are you saying moonknight wins right?