Darkseid vs. Highfather

Started by batdude1231 pages

Darkseid vs. Highfather

Once and for all. (Darkseid is at his BEST). This is for the fate of Apokalips and New Genesis. They are both bloodlusted. Who wins?

they are supposed to be equal but Ds has beaten highfather i have scnas also

I'd go with D-Side.

i imagine putting highfather on bloodlust might change the outcome of the battle

Originally posted by manorastroman
i imagine putting highfather on bloodlust might change the outcome of the battle

Darkseid has beaten highfather

this in my opinion would be a stalemate. They are equals. But whereever they battle i feel bad for the galaxies nearby cause they're gonna get annihilated.

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
they are supposed to be equal but Ds has beaten highfather i have scnas also
Can you post the scans? I'd love to see them

Darkseid beats highfather like a kid
http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=adventure460292wo.jpg

thnx

no prob

highfather is no pushover but darkseid can pull out the win.

It will be a stalemate, the fought during The New Gods run, they are pretty much equals. I say 50/50

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Darkseid beats highfather like a kid
http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=adventure460292wo.jpg