Captain America vs. Luke Cage

Started by Betageuze1 pages

Captain America vs. Luke Cage

who wins ?

Captain America because he's an A list character, but realisticly, Cage should probably be able to smack Cap around at will.

Originally posted by tkitna
Captain America because he's an A list character, but realisticly, Cage should probably be able to smack Cap around at will.

Er no. Luke cage is alot stronger and more durable, but he is alot slower and his fighting skills are a lot less. This is just the sort of superhuman Cap can take down on a regular basis. Cap 10/10

I give this one to Cap. Cage has strength and durability but Cap is faster, more agile and has better reflexes. Add in his shield and his tactical mind and after a long fight Cage goes down. Cage is no pushover though and is used to fighting faster opponents and can be a serious tank sometimes so I'll say Cap 7.5/10

you all are seriously underestimating Cage , he is an accomplished fighter, he has slightly better than olympian speed and reflexes, and he's highly intellegent and stragtigic (don't let the "street" talk fool you).

I'll give it to cage 8/10 .

Originally posted by complexbrother
you all are seriously underestimating Cage , he is an accomplished fighter,

Yes we know, but he is not either a martial arts expert and he is also not one of the best fighters on the planet

Originally posted by complexbrother

he has slightly better than olympian speed and reflexes, and he's highly intellegent and stragtigic (don't let the "street" talk fool you).

Well whatever that is he cant backflip and dodge lasers on a regular basis. He is not slow but he is alot slower than Cap.

Originally posted by complexbrother
you all are seriously underestimating Cage , he is an accomplished fighter, he has slightly better than olympian speed and reflexes, and he's highly intellegent and stragtigic (don't let the "street" talk fool you).

I'll give it to cage 8/10 .

I'm not. He is an accomplished fighter, just not as accomplished as Cap. He's fast and has great reflexes, just not as fast and great as Cap's. He is very intelligent and strategic (he also knows several languages) but he is still not on Cap's level. I didn't say it was gonna be a sweep by any means but with his shield I say Cap hangs for the win

woudl cage not be able to land a single punch , if he coudl cage woudl win unless cap has paralyzed him

Originally posted by ankur29
woudl cage not be able to land a single punch , if he coudl cage woudl win unless cap has paralyzed him

I think there is an above average chance that Luke Cage will not even land one blow.

Originally posted by Alfheim
I think there is an above average chance that Luke Cage will not even land one blow.

I agree, I think Cap would have him on his knees in 1 or 2 blows and that'll be cap going easy on him.

Originally posted by Innerhype
I agree, I think Cap would have him on his knees in 1 or 2 blows and that'll be cap going easy on him.

Lets not get carried away. Cage took hits from the Wrecker, I doubt Cap's blows could really do much damage. It all comes down to Cap's shield for me. Cap needs his shield to block Luke while also using it to mount an offensive. I dont think any other strategy will cut it

hows cap gunna break his skin to beat him..? and wouldnt that just hurt Caps fist each time he punchez him😕

but then again, Cap could knock him out or cause major internal bleeding. 🙂

i say Cap 7/10

Originally posted by marvelprince
Lets not get carried away. Cage took hits from the Wrecker, I doubt Cap's blows could really do much damage. It all comes down to Cap's shield for me. Cap needs his shield to block Luke while also using it to mount an offensive. I dont think any other strategy will cut it

pressure points...

Originally posted by Alfheim
pressure points...

..have been shown not to have much effect on Cage. Something about super-dense tissue

Originally posted by marvelprince
..have been shown not to have much effect on Cage. Something about super-dense tissue

Ermm was Cap the one doing the pressure points......yeah I know he has superdense skin.

Does it really matter if it was Cap doing the pressure points. I mean Cap isn't really THAT much stronger than every other olympic level MA type in the MU. And yes Luke has superdense skin but all of his organs, tissues etc are also super-dense.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=405046

Its been done.

Luke Cage

Cage Cap is not hurting Cage with his fists and the last thing he would want to do is get within striking distance of Cage.