Domino vs. Blackcat

Started by MERCILOUS1 pages

Domino vs. Blackcat

Just cause I haven't made a thread in a while and I thought this was half clever.

I don't think there's any variant versions of Domino but we'll go with the version that appears in her mini series from a few years back just in case.

Blackcat is Kevin Smith's version with her "bad luck" power in addition to whatever she normally has (I beleive she still has all her enhancements by the tinkerer or something right?)

And I better get some post cause I searched and there was only at the very least 20 Domino vs. Longshot threads, you searchless monkeys.

Not one post! You jackanapes can discuss Domino vs. Longshot on at least 2 dozen different threads but you don't post once here? Hacks...

Id say domino. The "bad luck" "good luck" powers would probably cancel each other out. Domino has better weapons and hes as better h2h combatant.

"Beatrice" Domino is quite the ass kicker. Domino carries a bigger gunbelt. Good luck beats Bad. Domino w/o powers [Vanessa Carlyle] can kick butt!

Domino. Their powers would cancel out and D would kick her ass