Originally posted by Thanos_THOTUI said, or close.
Actually I was refering to the Galactus that defeated Tyrant... Sorry if I was unclear.
And are you saying that normal Galactus was equal to a Full Power Tyrant?
Galactus was a little more powerful, than his 50% mark.(maybe 60 to 70%)
So like I said, Galactus gets taken down.
Nah. Its just on onpanel sometimes he fubars herald levels... after eating only a little.. but after not eating for like months.. the avengers whoop on him. I'd say as far as power levels go.. .thats up to anyone... I'd say normal galactus = original full power tyrant... and if its normal galactus but a little bit better.. than tyrant isn't enough.. but you throw in the other two... I say... galactus.. barely takes it 5.1/10....
In a fight like this... i can't go much on "facts" but rather my gut. And I'd say galactus strips the power cosmic from his herald surfer... and leaves him as a unipowered human....