Originally posted by golem370who? heres warlock taking out all the abstracts http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ltrulesig10cf.jpg
He could have he was standing up to LT
Originally posted by PriestThanos fought against a well orchestrated plan by all beings pretty much while Warlock slapped around the abstracts with no plan really. This is close I just see Thanos winning as I think he has the keener intellect.
Warlock mastered the IG faster than Thanos and also slapped around the Abstracts.
Warlock wins.
Originally posted by kevdude
Stalemate,
if there would have to be a winner leaning toward Adam
since he tricked Thanos and got the IG,
he could prob trick him again somehow..
Actually I'm messin with ya, you ain't gonna find a thing. 🙂
Thanos lost the IG cause he wanted to, and no other reason:
Originally posted by kevdude
I believe it was when Warlock stool the IG out from Thanos and others nose, and used it for himself. Hmmm
Maybe you should read the story again. Thanos lost the IG after he took Eternity's place. Nebula removed it from his hand. Warlock then took possession of the IG after it dropped off her hand.