Asgard and Olympians vs Galactus

Started by trolly_crouchjr2 pages

Asgard and Olympians vs Galactus

Every member of Asgard and every Olympian vs 100% Galactus.
Sorry if its obvious...im not sure.

Galactus takes it.

gods are powerfull for sure, but int he marvel U, Big cosmics are the real power.

They use Cosmics to atleast Zeus does

Zeus- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-zeus.html

Remember what happened with the Celestials? I see this going somewhat similar.

full power galactus=eternity, the gods are very powerful, but they are not eternity

Originally posted by Tron
Remember what happened with the Celestials? I see this going somewhat similar.
are you talking about when franklin richards was galactus?

Originally posted by galan7777777
full power galactus=eternity, the gods are very powerful, but they are not eternity

QFMFT

You need to give the Asgardians & Olympians bone-claw wolverine and squirrel girl to have a shot

Originally posted by boriquaking55
QFMFT

You need to give the Asgardians & Olympians bone-claw wolverine and squirrel girl to have a shot

QFMFT? whats that mean?

Originally posted by galan7777777
QFMFT? whats that mean?

Quoted for MOtherFvckin' Truth 🤣

Originally posted by boriquaking55
Quoted for MOtherFvckin' Truth 🤣
lol, well in that case u 4got to include karate kid with the other two runaway2

Re: Asgard and Olympians vs Galactus

Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Every member of Asgard and every Olympian vs 100% Galactus.
Sorry if its obvious...im not sure.

A 100 % Galactus... now that's a thing you don't see every day... whenever I see Galactus, he's being humiliated by Thanos or dr. Strange...

I vote for Galactus in this thread, but only because it's 100 % Galactus.

Galactus whooped Dr strange during infinity war and surfer had to beg for stranges release.

Would be a sweet ass battle if it was maybe 80% Galactus or so. I think Galactus wins, but either way it would be sweet to see Asgardians and Olympians flying alongside each other towards Galactus.

Originally posted by galan7777777
are you talking about when franklin richards was galactus?

I'm talking about when the Asgardians and Olympians planned for thousands of years to take on the Celestials, even making a weapon to take them on directly (Destroyer), just to have that weapon turned to sh*t when the time came.

Galactus gives it to them all.... in the bum!

Originally posted by rotiart
Galactus gives it to them all.... in the bum!

I make one topless remakr and you jump down my throat. come on LMAO

Actually I was just saying it would be a total rape. Galactus 10/10.
I have no idea what you're referring to "topless" ?

I made a topless comment on another forum and they came after me for it.

Although you just put a very interesting image in my head LOL

Galactus... Topless....

Actually in the comic where Galactus reverts to Galen... he was pretty much naked... so ... if you want a pic of galactus topless... find that comic...