Captain Atom Vs. Wonder Man

Started by nvrbeenwthagirl2 pages

Captain Atom Vs. Wonder Man

These two are almost perfect combatants To me.

Both have indestructible skin. And Cool Energy blast. And great Strength. Who wins?

Captain Atom absorbs Wonder Man's ionic energy. The end....

Originally posted by Draco69
Captain Atom absorbs Wonder Man's ionic energy. The end....

I don't see it happening like that. Wonder Man most certainly would put up a fight against his energy being absorbed.

Doing what? It's like a Sprite can putting up a fight against a straw.

Captain Atom helped absorb the entirety of the DCU (Parallax's)

Wonder Man gets owned 10/10. Frankly, I'm a little insulted this thread was ever made. 🙁

Originally posted by Draco69
Doing what? It's like a Sprite can putting up a fight against a straw.

Captain Atom helped absorb the entirety of the DCU (Parallax's)

I don't know about that. Being that Cap is a soldier, I see him doing his usual and trying to get some good licks in. They are so evenly matched I can see him pushing himself to see who is tuffer, stronger, and who has the best energy blast.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't know about that. Being that Cap is a soldier, I see him doing his usual and trying to get some good licks in. They are so evenly matched I can see him pushing himself to see who is tuffer, stronger, and who has the best energy blast.

Are you freakin' kidding me? 🤨 Wow, Val would be having a blast with this one. 🙁

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
They are so evenly matched

😂

Devil May Cry is ass Vally. Pure, stinky asscrack.

Originally posted by UniOmni
Devil May Cry is ass Vally. Pure, stinky asscrack.

I'm so furious with this statement I can't think of a snappy comeback.

I like the first one. Don't really care for the other two. 😬

Originally posted by batdude123
I like the first one. Don't really care for the other two. 😬

Other way for me , 3 was great , 2 was shitty and 1 was fine but lacked when comapred to 3

Originally posted by Validus
I'm so furious with this statement I can't think of a snappy comeback.

You tell 'im Val!

Originally posted by grey fox
Other way for me , 3 was great , 2 was shitty and 1 was fine but lacked when comapred to 3

2 was mediocre. 1 and 3 are both great though I prefer 1.

Ninja Gaiden>DMC....😐

Ninja Gaiden is sweet as hell too. They should it call it the Nightwing simulator.

Originally posted by Skeets
Ninja Gaiden>DMC....😐

You liar

Way of the Samurai 1 & 2>Ninja Gaiden.

Originally posted by Skeets
Ninja Gaiden>DMC....😐

Too damn hard for my taste. It wasn't "fun" to play too. You had to plan every move ahead by two minutes or else you would get torn apart...

Originally posted by Validus
Ninja Gaiden is sweet as hell too. They should it call it the Nightwing simulator.

"Sweet as hell"....ermm
Ryu>Dick
Originally posted by Draco69
Too damn hard for my taste. It wasn't "fun" to play too. You had to plan every move ahead by two minutes or else you would get torn apart...

Stick to DMC and your infinite Ammo.
Ninja gaiden wasn't that hard,just use the block button.I would just do the Izuna drop all day.