Marvel with the full power of Shazam is a powerful character.
SEX
sexykingSenior Member
Originally posted by complexbrother Thanos vs CURRENT Cap Marvel ? Thanos wins.
I disagree although the full potential of current cap is still unrealised if he is taking over from shazam and he has all of shazams powers then his going to give thanos a beat down.
BAT
batdude123Fellow Tu Quoqumber
Billy for sure.
JUG
juggernaut66666Legendary
Where are the thanos fanboys?
BAD
badabingGym rat
I don't see Bigbran, Thanospimphand or Thanos1971 online.
JUG
juggernaut66666Legendary
come on you guys know thanos can do it he can even beat parallax 😄
BAD
badabingGym rat
And got stabbed by Boneclaw Wolverine. 🙁
BIG
bigbranDead
Originally posted by badabing I don't see Bigbran, Thanospimphand or Thanos1971 online.
Actually none of those are fanboys, those are the only ones that like Thanos enough to let him lose.
Originally posted by batdude123 Billy for sure.
SOL
SoleranFast As Time
Originally posted by batdude123 Billy for sure.
Is this the same guy that disputed against "potential" powers awhile back.
What evidence do you have of Billy to make us think he can beat Thanos?
BAD
badabingGym rat
Originally posted by bigbran Actually none of those are fanboys, those are the only ones that like Thanos enough to let him lose.
I was just referring to people that have knowledge of Thanos. I'm not calling anybody a fanboy. Lighten up. 😐
SOL
SoleranFast As Time
Originally posted by badabing I was just referring to people that have knowledge of Thanos. I'm not calling anybody a fanboy. Lighten up. 😐
I prefer to be called a fanboy, it makes me feel pretty.
BAD
badabingGym rat
Originally posted by Soleran I prefer to be called a fanboy, it makes me feel pretty.
Does it make you want to sing songs from Westside Story? 😱
AVA
AvalonofthewindGodot Brew#107
Originally posted by Validus Thanos wins an ass kicking.
😆
JUG
juggernaut66666Legendary
Originally posted by badabing Does it make you want to sing songs from Westside Story? 😱
😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
GRI
Grimm22King of the Castle
Current Shazam is definitly close to Thanos level 😬