superman vs the classic xmen

Started by blade310922 pages

superman vs the classic xmen

Who will win between superman and the classic xmen?

Depends on who's on the field if you include Prof X and add the Nightcrawler I think the X-Men could annoy the Superman enough to steal a win or four (via mind rape), but if you don't it's a spite thread.

It pains me to say that Superman wins, but he does.

I mean everybody that a member of the classic xmen including the leader professor x.

Well with Prof X they could probably slow down Superman long enough by focusing Ice, Optic blasts, and TK to keep him pressed down for X to get his psychic mojo working. But Superman still takes it 7/10

The X Men better act quickly or they get blitzed into oblivion. 🙁

They will get burnt to the bones before they register a single thought.

Originally posted by B dot Rob
Well with Prof X they could probably slow down Superman long enough by focusing Ice, Optic blasts, and TK to keep him pressed down for X to get his psychic mojo working. But Superman still takes it 7/10

It's a simple matter of blitzing Xavier before he can process a thought. From there, it's cake...

I hope that you're aware that the classic team consist of Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast, Angel, and Iceman. And if you mean their classic versions as well, then they're eternally screwed.

Originally posted by Tron
I hope that you're aware that the classic team consist of Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast, Angel, and Iceman. And if you mean their classic versions as well, then they're eternally screwed.

Cyclops, Iceman, Beast, Angel, Jean. Pretty strong solid team. If we include there most powerful versions (at least of Jean and Iceman) of course. It would be a much better fight that way.

classic so I guess it's a speedblitz.

Superman easily.

Superman kills them all. With relative ease I might add

boom, where did the ex - men go?

They could hardly handle the Vanisher back then.

Superman wipes them out.

Originally posted by batdude123
It's a simple matter of blitzing Xavier before he can process a thought. From there, it's cake...

yup.

x-men

Yah, because Superman is totally going to murder the X-Men without a stray thought.

Exactly.

Beast solos.