Wolverine: DC Gauntlet

Started by The Pict2 pages

Wolverine: DC Gauntlet

Hopefully reaches more pages than my Juggernaut one. There is no prep for anyone and Wolverine is fully healed before each fight. Battle takes place in a deserted New York City. No one can move too far from the fight, like leaving the city or worse flying into space.
The fighters start just 10 feet apart
His opponents are:

1. Huntress

2. Wildcat (no extra lives)

3. Nightwing

4. Cyborg

5. Stargirl

6. Batman

7. Aquaman

8. Wonder Woman lookaround

How far does he get?

Ends at Aquaman

Originally posted by The Pict
Hopefully reaches more pages than my Juggernaut one. There is no prep for anyone and Wolverine is fully healed before each fight. Battle takes place in a deserted New York City. No one can move too far from the fight, like flying into space.
The fighters start just 10 feet apart
His opponents are:

1. Huntress

2. Wildcat (no extra lives)

3. Nightwing

4. Cyborg

5. Stargirl

6. Batman

7. Aquaman

8. Wonder Woman lookaround

How far does he get?

4.

I can't see cyborg beating wolverine. Though I havent read cyborg in years

Originally posted by capt it up
I can't see cyborg beating wolverine. Though I havent read cyborg in years

I really can't see Wolverine beating Cyborg (as in the "BOO YAH!!" Cyborg).

Originally posted by batdude123
I really can't see Wolverine beating Cyborg (as in the "BOO YAH!!" Cyborg).
Yup.

I actually wasn't sure whether to put Stargirl and Cyborg ahead of Batman because of ranged powers. What do you guys think of the line up?

whats cyborg got? whats his strength level? like 70 tons?

also why is batman a head of cyborg

I debated it, I wasn't sure whether to put him ahead or not. But I figured if Batman can get away from Wolverine It'd be a better fight.

batman with no prep would lose to logan.

Originally posted by capt it up
whats cyborg got? whats his strength level? like 70 tons?
A big ass gun, gadgets.

I thought the city environment could be used to his advantage, but I agree he'd lose to Logan.

Originally posted by bigbran
A big ass gun, gadgets.

that good excpt there 10 feet away and logan would clear that long before he got a shoot at unless cyborg has superhuman reflex

I reckon he could get a shot fired off before Logan gets to him, but from then on it's a physical fight. Which is why I put in so many martial artists.

Originally posted by capt it up
that good excpt there 10 feet away and logan would clear that long before he got a shoot at unless cyborg has superhuman reflex

He does, not to mention he's made of Promethium ( DC's version of adamantium and a self reparing alloy)
He also has knocked out Mammoth who has held his own against early post crisis superman (Bynre wrote him a sbeing alot weaker thne he is today)
His cannon fires over 10,000 decibels os of white sound
I'd say he would beat Wolverine 😉

Originally posted by Devil Lance
He does, not to mention he's made of Promethium ( DC's version of adamantium and a self reparing alloy)
He also has knocked out Mammoth who has held his own against early post crisis superman (Bynre wrote him a sbeing alot weaker thne he is today)
His cannon fires over 10,000 decibels os of white sound
I'd say he would beat Wolverine 😉

can you back this all up with evdeince?

Originally posted by capt it up
can you back this all up with evdeince?

😐

Stops at 7.

Cyborg fries him...