Despero vs Juggernaut = could go either way. Juggernaut is resistant to mind control but just the same Despero is on clever fella. He might figure out a way to get him.
Sinestro vs Blastaar = Sinestro... That's it.
Black Adam vs Count Nefaria = Count Nefaria is more versatile...but it's still a really close call. I'd give Nefaria the majority
Amazo vs Super Adaptoid = Amazo hands down
Zoom vs Exodus = This was the best match up I could do for Zoom with what you've given me. Frankly I could see this going either way. Exodus is very powerful but Zoom is too fast.
Circe vs Loki = Lots of people argue lots of things for this fight however I'll say Loki takes the majority here. My reason? When all the tricks and magic are gone Loki decides to get physical and Circe just can't match Loki's muscle.
Joker vs Hobgoblin = Hobgoblin would get a majority...
If he knew what he was doing. Joker wins the majority
Doomsday vs Ulitmate Destroyer = It won't matter who wins because the fight takes too long.
Essentially...I'm having trouble picking a winner. I find them to be fairly balanced even though there are some odd picks.
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Despero
Sinestro
Black Adam
Amazo
Zoom
Circe
Joker
Doomsdayvs.
Exodus
Loki
Ultimate Destroyer
Super Adaptiod
Blastar
Count Nefaria
Hob Goblin
Classic Juggernaut.
Originally posted by Scoobless
Ends up with Amazo and Super Adaptoid having absorbed all powers, including each others, and they decide to go rule the universe instead.BTW, who or what is "Ultimate Destroyer"?
Originally posted by fangirl101something fishy is going on here. 😖hifty:
The Destroyer when powered by all of asgard.