Originally posted by kgkg
Ion? Takion? lol a bit overkill there budy
How is it overkill? Some people have The marvel guys at extremely high lvls. Who else could I use for the thread? Hal JOrdan? People would say he gets cremed to fast. Superman? Surfer would drain him easily. So I ad to go with who could match them in a heads up fight. and Io2 is not over kill. He's not Classic ION. And some people on these boards think Genis is on Takion's lvl. SO This is the best I could come up with.
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirlPeople say Batman > Thanos.
How is it overkill? Some people have The marvel guys at extremely high lvls. Who else could I use for the thread? Hal JOrdan? People would say he gets cremed to fast. Superman? Surfer would drain him easily. So I ad to go with who could match them in a heads up fight. and Io2 is not over kill. He's not Classic ION. And some people on these boards think Genis is on Takion's lvl. SO This is the best I could come up with.
although SS , Sentry and SS all has been said to be very powerful.
They are not beating Ion
and most people talk about different version of Genis like the insane one.
I dont know anything about Takion or Auron, but Classic Ion would beat the Marvel team by himself, tho Current Ion i think would lose to Sentry or Genis and would stalemate Surfer. Current Ion is not the same thing as Classic.
Classic Ion is the remaining Parallax power + Oblivion's power + the power of the Central Power Battery. Current Ion is just the power of 2 GL Rings + The Starheart.
Originally posted by Genis101
I dont know anything about Takion or Auron, but Classic Ion would beat the Marvel team by himself, tho Current Ion i think would lose to Sentry or Genis and would stalemate Surfer. Current Ion is not the same thing as Classic.Classic Ion is the remaining Parallax power + Oblivion's power + the power of the Central Power Battery. Current Ion is just the power of 2 GL Rings + The Starheart.
Originally posted by Validus
Can you tell me the difference between the Parallax power, Oblivion, and the Central Battery?
By the Parallax power, i meant the power Parallax left remaining in the sun which Ion got. It was kinda separated from the CPB power at that point. And Oblivion is a whole nother entity isnt it? Im not totally sure, but i didnt think Oblivion was connected to the CPB, just the Guardians.
Originally posted by Genis101
By the Parallax power, i meant the power Parallax left remaining in the sun which Ion got. It was kinda separated from the CPB power at that point. And Oblivion is a whole nother entity isnt it? Im not totally sure, but i didnt think Oblivion was connected to the CPB, just the Guardians.
It never changed, only grew.
Oblivion is just living emerald energy Kyle siphoned off his ring.
Originally posted by Validus
Parallax power = Central BatteryIt never changed, only grew.
Oblivion is just living emerald energy Kyle siphoned off his ring.
Ah. So whose more powerful then, Post-ZH Parallax or Classic Ion? (Since ZH Parallax is obviously more powerful than Classic Ion, or almost anyone else for that matter.)
Originally posted by Genis101
I dont know anything about Takion and Auron still so i cant say. You explained them a bit, but until ive seen alot of on-panel stuff i cant make a decision.
I have to find some links for you on takion and Auron. The few stories I have of Auron are rediculous. He actually powered two opposing sides in a war trying to get them to destroy each other. I'll see what I can dig up on both for you.
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirlI said put in Kyle, not Hal, in that thread a while back, before I told you not to make the other one.
How is it overkill? Some people have The marvel guys at extremely high lvls. Who else could I use for the thread? Hal JOrdan? People would say he gets cremed to fast. Superman? Surfer would drain him easily. So I ad to go with who could match them in a heads up fight. and Io2 is not over kill. He's not Classic ION. And some people on these boards think Genis is on Takion's lvl. SO This is the best I could come up with.
Anyway, Ion beats them by himself, and you know it.
Sure the Marvel team is powerful, to people on a Supes level.