Invisible Woman Vs. Death Wolverine

Started by rotiart1 pages

Invisible Woman Vs. Death Wolverine

Lets say its Death-Wolverine, not holding back (like he did against hulk) vs IW.

Boo, you whore. You stole my thunder. I want my thunder back damnit.

Death Wolverine!?...what about Normal Wolverine... 🙁

Way to go rotiart!

Cause I really don't think Normal Wolverine stands a chance...clawing away at a field forever... However death wolverine has gadgets and almost or did... beat hulk. which is impressive of itself.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Boo, you whore. You stole my thunder. I want my thunder back damnit.

Twinkle Twinkle Player!
Twinkle Twinkle!!

IW takes this

BOOM

HEADSHOT !

(Or brainshot...technically)

Originally posted by rotiart
Cause I really don't think Normal Wolverine stands a chance...clawing away at a field forever... However death wolverine has gadgets and almost or did... beat hulk. which is impressive of itself.

Ahh...but you're forgetting about his Wolvey-Blitz... 😎
Anyway good show...

BTW I've never seen so many Wolvey threads on one page before...kind of overwhelming....

Death Wolverine would kill her in a second.

Originally posted by riceroost
Death Wolverine would kill her in a second.

Or there abouts yup.

Originally posted by riceroost
Death Wolverine would kill her in a second.

Yeah and then Wolverine goes and defeats TOAA right? 🙄

Death Wolverine is immune to TP by the way, phasing through him nearly killed Kitty I think, Death wolves could also teliport and cloak, so Wolves could teliport through Sue's shield and then snikt.

He also walked through a Full Powered blast of Cyclops and it didn't even slow him down!

He tore apart a HUGE door that X-man's tk was holding together as well.

Death Wolverine wins this.

Actually kitty gets hurt the denser the material she tries to pass through... that story was obviously aluding to the adamantium skeleton wolverine once again held. i don't remember the immunity to TP you mention.. but even wolverine fell prey to cassandra nova...

death wolverine

Originally posted by guy222
death wolverine
Do you ever vote against Wolverine??

Originally posted by Nod
Do you ever vote against Wolverine??

Course not. He's that cool 😎

Who the hell is Death Wolverine?
Any scans on him?