black panther v.s. iron fist

Started by great_dane1 pages

black panther v.s. iron fist

who'd win?

Fist.

fist of fury.

really??

I would think black panther.

Black Panther I think can take the majority here. Good fight though.

Good fight indeed. I'd give it to Fist slightly.

Black Panther.

His vibranium suit would sufficiently protect him from Iron Fist's attack.

Yeah I might have to go with BP a very close 6/10. BP is enhanced, he's skilled and he has loads of weapons.

Vibranium>Chi

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Vibranium>Chi

The same chi that's ripped through BP's suit? I have my doubts.

Link? Not disagreeing with you but IO would like to see it.

Well although in that fight it appeared to be shredding it, the vibranium still absorbed a lot of the IF technique attacks.

Originally posted by Accel
First time I've ever seen T'Challa get ****ed up.

jesus. iron fist wins based on that!

Black Panther, hes too quick to counter fists punchez, and would just slice n dice em wit that energy blade BP 7/10

on panel evidence... vs... what braz is thinking...

no offense but... o.p.e.!!!!

jesus. iron fist wins based on that!

You do know that wasn't the end of the fight, right? And IF did not win?

I guess my theory went out the window.

Oh, and yeah, please post the rest of the fight, specifically the outcome.

Righty O'

Earlier in the fight, BP had planted a device on IF's head to stop him (he was hypnotized). Here's the next page after that last scene...

The device knocks Danny out and T'Challa immediately falls down after him.