The-Judge´s comebacksong: (50 Cent: PIMP)
---------------------------------
I am back, Built to last!
Makes a comeback with a blast!
I was banned for seven days,
now i am back and i will stay!
more mufassa on the way!
This is a song from The-Judge...
He will never, never, never, never stop!
Learn it, KMC!
It´s no use to ban me for a week...
I am a freak, as you can see...
But i am still a a P.I.M.P!
----------------------------
Originally posted by Soujaboywell im thinking about the dr. strange that took on eternity, and the dr. fate that battles with the spectre
I don't know. It was hard enough for Strange to even get the power to cancel out King Thor's power and yet he was still killed. Vs a omniscient more powerful Thor he will have more trouble.
Originally posted by galan7777777
but we are basing this on rkt, who really has no "uber" feats with his limited appearences.... and for that reason i still go with strange/fate
He may not have a lot of feats but killing a skyfather lv character without any effort is a good start.
Fate and Strange may win, but it won't be effortlessly, especially since RKT is more powerful than his father.
Originally posted by Soujaboywith strange and fate both at their best and they have a couple minutes to get a defense/offense set up, they would beat rkt quite effortlessly.
He may not have a lot of feats but killing a skyfather lv character without any effort is a good start.Fate and Strange may win, but it won't be effortlessly, especially since RKT is more powerful than his father.
Originally posted by galan7777777
dr. strange went up against eternity, dr. fate has gone toe to toe with spectre, do you think rkt could even last seconds against spectre or eternity?
Spider Man went up against Firelord....... yea, it was PIS just like Strange vs Eternity, and Fate vs the Spectre.
However I could say that Classic Thor nearly killed Galactus, but it's irrelevant to this debate.
Originally posted by Soujaboywhatever you want to call it....... but the duo wins 10/10
Spider Man went up against Firelord....... yea, it was PIS just like Strange vs Eternity, and Fate vs the Spectre.However I could say that Classic Thor nearly killed Galactus, but it's irrelevant to this debate.