The kingpin vs Ben Grimm

Started by blade310921 pages

The kingpin vs Ben Grimm

Who would win between the kingpin and ben grimm in a h2h combat and ben grimm being in his human form not in his the thing form. Also no weapons.

Bens knocked a god out before .

Kingpin takes this. He's much larger, and naturally more powerful.

Originally posted by grey fox
Bens knocked a god out before .
so an average-built man with a bad attitude has knocked out a god before? whoa 😑 read the first post carefully, guy

Kingpin, massively strong and quick guy, with martial arts training... vs... ben grimm... an accomplished boxer.. with average to above average physicality...

I go with the Kingpin in a total curbstomp.

kingpin

Kingpin takes this the guy hangs with spiderman and daredevil ben isnt winning this.

Kinpin is above Captain America in strength, and also possesses excellent fighting skills and great speed. But Ben's determination and skills might help him for a little while. In the end, though, Kinpin wins.

Originally posted by General Kon-El
so an average-built man with a bad attitude has knocked out a god before? whoa 😑 read the first post carefully, guy

I did read the first post , and NORMAL Ben HAS one shotted a God before..Egyptian I think , black skin (literally onyx)

Kingpin has bent steel. STEEL!

Originally posted by grey fox
I did read the first post , and NORMAL Ben HAS one shotted a God before..Egyptian I think , black skin (literally onyx)

Rameses

Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Kingpin has bent steel. STEEL!

...and my farts have cleared rooms. ROOMS.

...AND yet .... I still doubt I could take fatboy down.

kingpin is to much for ben

I would say Kingpin also.

Originally posted by General Kon-El
so an average-built man with a bad attitude has knocked out a god before? whoa 😑 read the first post carefully, guy

Ben did nearly break Ramna Tut's jaw (not Kang, the new one) when he was in human form 😄

Oh and Ben isnt an average guy in build, he's a top of the line athlete.

But to get back on topic, Ben loses here 😉

I'm afraid that Kingpin's going to take Ben down hard.

kingpin

Originally posted by hulkrulz
kingpin
loses to ben 🙂

Kingpin of course.