Colossus (at his peak) vs. Immortal Hercules

Started by Betageuze2 pages

Colossus (at his peak) vs. Immortal Hercules

if it comes to a combat... between those two powerhouses...
who will have the advantage ?

Hercules. Better fighter and just as strong.

The Prince of power.

Hercules, with ease.

Hercules easily, his physhical stats are far greater.. + his experience and skills.

Make it a mortal Hercules and you've got a match.

hercules easily , he is well over colossus's peak .........he is savange hulk / thor/ classic juggernaut match

hercules will killed colossus. colossus is not even in the same league as hercules strength wise. plus hercules is faster, limitless stamina,healing rate,invulnerability,more durable,superior reflexes, thousand years of experience and immortal.

Hercules 10/10

Herc wins everytime. But I don't see it as an easy victory for any of those wins. Colossus's nigh-invulnerability will keep these fights lasting awhile.

colossus invulnerability only work on weaklings not on tier like hercules who can easily cut through colossus skin while colossus will be unable to pierce(SPELLING) hercules skin on the other hand

Originally posted by hunbu04
colossus invulnerability only work on weaklings not on tier like hercules who can easily cut through colossus skin while colossus will be unable to pierce(SPELLING) hercules skin on the other hand

...Uh...with what is Hercules piercing Colossus?

Colossus's invulnerability works on everyone. 😐

herc

I like the concept of Piotr, but lets face it, he sucks when it comes down 2 it...I just don't see him beating any of Marvels bricks.

Herc.

hercules 10/10 and easily too.

they may be both class 100 but...

there's class 100
colossus
thing
etc

and there's class 100
hercules
hulk
etc

Colossus has stood toe to toe with Gladiator if only for a little bit.

Originally posted by golem370
Colossus has stood toe to toe with Gladiator if only for a little bit.
He's also stood toe to toe with Hercules in Infinity War.

Herc. does win though.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
I like the concept of Piotr, but lets face it, he sucks when it comes down 2 it...I just don't see him beating any of Marvels bricks.

Colossus rocks dude. He can take on herc for short amount of time. He will lose every time but hercs just in a higher class.

Hercules

Colossus might have the Dur on him but yeah Herc wins 10/10.