Wildcat vs. Kingpin

Started by SpunkySmurph1 pages

Wildcat vs. Kingpin

Wildcat (Ted Grant)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wildcat_%28comics%29

vs.

Kingpin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingpin_%28comics%29

Kingpin.

I think that Wildcat can take him, though I'm not sure if he wins the majority or not

I know Wiki has flaws in it's credibility, but it DOES say he is one of the top physical fighters in the DCU

I'm inclined to think Wildcat will take the majority.

Care to say why?

bump

Isn't anyone going to back up an actual opinion?

Kingpins a beast. His h2h prowess, strength and agility gives him the victory more times than not. Fisk 7/10.

Probably Wildcat.

Wildcat is a world champion (?) middle-weight boxer
and Kingpin is a master heavyweight MA

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Care to say why?

Because Wildcat is in the top three brawlers in the DCU he has taught everyone from Batman to Black Canary how to fight. he is a world class heavyweight boxer, wrestler, olympic class acrobat, and tactitian.

he is JSA's version of Captian America. he routinly beats the crap out of super powered villians .

Kingpin would put up a nice fight, but Ted would annilate him.

I'd give it to the kingin.Wildcat would give him the beating of his life,but as soon as those arms go around ted grant, he buys it.

Draw.

Originally posted by complexbrother
he is JSA's version of Captian America. he routinly beats the crap out of super powered villians

Kingpin > Captain America > Wild Cat

I'll co-sign Scoob's comments. And you'll have to take my word for it (I won't post the scans 😛 ) but KP has held his own way too many times with Spider-Man for it to just be a coincidence. The dude's for real. 😐

Kingpin's an animal, and too often looked down upon. I'd give him the majority.

Originally posted by Scoobless
Kingpin > Captain America > Wild Cat

👆