Spawn vs. Thor

Started by Soljer1 pages

Spawn vs. Thor

Seemed someone would make it, eventually.

They have. It's been done at least a few times.

Awww, now I'm sad. It seemed just so hotly debated in the Spawn and Parallax thread. 🙁.

That was because I said that Spawn is more Thor level than Parallax level. This one would be much closer than that other one. Could go either way.

From reading my posts you shuold probably know what im going to say

Thor is getting his body spread accross the great lakes

I honestly dont beleive thor could win a single match
if were talking 2nd age

I'd probably give the majority to Spawn. His biggest advantage is that he can freeze time, while Thor no longer has that power.

Originally posted by Accel
I'd probably give the majority to Spawn. His biggest advantage is that he can freeze time, while Thor no longer has that power.

Thor is beyond time my good friend. 😄

First, maybe you can list some attribues of Spawn that Thor's other opponents do not have.
That might be a good place to start.

well even thor never dealt with someone who could come back from the dead could he?

Thor would ruin spawns un-life.forget that "god-spawn"horse poo. IM talking the og , "this comic has to end because spawn has to run out of power"spawn.Yeah,its is concievable that spawn could beat up on the Odinson a bit,because thor has had difficulties in the past with undead types(read THor:vikings.) however, he would have to piss away all his hell energy to do enough damage to really truly hurt Thor. By that time, he be plum outta power and on the recieving end of a mjolnir thrashing.

spawn wins hands down 10/10

endrict? are you insane? Thor would ....i dont even have a word for the type of @$$ whupping that spawn would recieve. decimation out the asgardian wazoo.

Agent J don't you know like wolverine, spawn is also a God!!!!

Can we specify which age Spawn? Second age spawn makes this a non contest, 3rd age Spawn would make this a closer fight probably.

I highly doubt 2nd Age Spawn curbstomps Thor. I firmly believe he's more around Thor's level, considering his powers and such.

Spawn for teh winzzors!

Thor also has no way of killing spawn

Odin shows up and kills spawn the end

LOL I know Thor will win.