Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Marrow definetley has the long range. But Lady has the fighting skills, the durability, the strength and the speed. Agility could go either way.I say LD 7/10
I wouldn't necessarily say all that.
Yea, Lady Deathstrike is an amazing fighter. But so is Marrow. She's fought agianst Wolverine and held her own. She has a healing factor as well, one that seems to be pretty on par to (non-God) Wolverine's. She's also quite fast, and quite agile.
Then there's the projectile advantage. As well as the ability to produce as many weapons as she'd like.
I give it to Marrow 6-7/10.
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I wouldn't necessarily say all that.Yea, Lady Deathstrike is an amazing fighter. But so is Marrow. She's fought agianst Wolverine and held her own. She has a healing factor as well, one that seems to be pretty on par to (non-God) Wolverine's. She's also quite fast, and quite agile.
Then there's the projectile advantage. As well as the ability to produce as many weapons as she'd like.
I give it to Marrow 6-7/10.
I don't doubt her fighting ability. If I did, I wouldn't have made this thread 😛
But I think that Lady Deathstrikes enhancements give her the edge. Whether to use enviroment, or straight up added pain to kicks, slices and such.
I think that if Lady Deathstrike makes it to her, without getting speared, she might get the advantage. Her claws outrank Marrow's bones in all but numbers and range.
Marrow wins if she can do neccessary damage up close, though still manage to keep her distance for the majority of the fight.
That being said, I give it to Deathstrike 6-7/10
Oh. I never created an enviroment, did I? They fight on top of the Daily Bugle then, in an abandoned New York
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I wouldn't necessarily say all that.Yea, Lady Deathstrike is an amazing fighter. But so is Marrow. She's fought agianst Wolverine and held her own. She has a healing factor as well, one that seems to be pretty on par to (non-God) Wolverine's. She's also quite fast, and quite agile.
Then there's the projectile advantage. As well as the ability to produce as many weapons as she'd like.
I give it to Marrow 6-7/10.
... She didn't hold her own against Wolverine. Wolverine was toying with her the whole time trying to teach Marrow a lesson and he still man handled her easily. If cheap shoting him after the fight is over is "holding her own" then... sure I guess so but if Cannonball and the rest of the X-Men didn't show up Wolverine would have killed her. Lady Deathstrike throws down with Bersker Rage Wolverine and holds her own (even gaining the advantage some times), Marrow couldn't even compeat with a calm Wolverine using a fraction of his abilities.
Lady D walks all over Marrow.
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... She didn't hold her own against Wolverine. Wolverine was toying with her the whole time trying to teach Marrow a lesson and he still man handled her easily. If cheap shoting him after the fight is over is "holding her own" then... sure I guess so but if Cannonball and the rest of the X-Men didn't show up Wolverine would have killed her. Lady Deathstrike throws down with Bersker Rage Wolverine and holds her own (even gaining the advantage some times), Marrow couldn't even compeat with a calm Wolverine using a fraction of his abilities.Lady D walks all over Marrow.
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... She didn't hold her own against Wolverine. Wolverine was toying with her the whole time trying to teach Marrow a lesson and he still man handled her easily. If cheap shoting him after the fight is over is "holding her own" then... sure I guess so but if Cannonball and the rest of the X-Men didn't show up Wolverine would have killed her. Lady Deathstrike throws down with Bersker Rage Wolverine and holds her own (even gaining the advantage some times), Marrow couldn't even compeat with a calm Wolverine using a fraction of his abilities.Lady D walks all over Marrow.
Hmmm... maybe true.
I think I've seen a shot of her fighting Spiderman, and looking pretty feirce though. I mean, I agree with you, but give credit where credit is due. She's an awesome fighter- and I think there were at least times when she would have given Wolvy a run for his money, with good writing anyways.
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Hmmm... maybe true.I think I've seen a shot of her fighting Spiderman, and looking pretty feirce though. I mean, I agree with you, but give credit where credit is due. She's an awesome fighter- and I think there were at least times when she would have given Wolvy a run for his money, with good writing anyways.
Marrow is a little leaguer, you'd be hard pressed to come up with a situation in evolves both a) good writing and b) Marrow giving Wolverine a run for is money. I wouldn't put Marrow against Wildchild 'cause even that would result in Marrow being slaughtered.
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Marrow is a little leaguer, you'd be hard pressed to come up with a situation in evolves both a) good writing and b) Marrow giving Wolverine a run for is money. I wouldn't put Marrow against Wildchild 'cause even that would result in Marrow being slaughtered.
Fair enough.
But, I still believe Marrow has more potential then a doormat for the likes of Deathstrike and Wolvie.
Though, the Lady still wins 🙂