Wonder Woman vs This Team

Started by trolly_crouchjr2 pages

Wonder Woman vs This Team

Spiderman-Current
J2
Super Skrull-Current

What? Why don't you just start a Galactus vs Robin thread?

If you think its stupid dont reply.

If you know it's stupid don't make it.

Well i dont know its stupid
and its called ignorance..not stupidity

J2 is class 1,000,000 😐

Class 1,000,000?

Didn't you just tell me a few weeks ago that he only pushes around 70-80 tons?

Please tell me you are messing around so I don't feel so damn confused. 😕

Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
Class 1,000,000?

Didn't you just tell me a few weeks ago that he only pushes around 70-80 tons?

Please tell me you are messing around so I don't feel so damn confused. 😕


Nah I was just kidding 😛 It was stated by wikipedia buit someone has modified it

I think Super-Skrull could do well by himself

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Nah I was just kidding 😛 It was stated by wikipedia buit someone has modified it

😆

Good. I couldn't tell if you were just messing around or trying to be serious.

WW ftw.

Originally posted by golem370
I think Super-Skrull could do well by himself

He'd have to be way more intelligent than he's ever been portrayed to even have a chance.

WW takes this.

Originally posted by Validus
He'd have to be way more intelligent than he's ever been portrayed to even have a chance.

If he was in this fight alone that would very much be true, but with J2 and Spider-Man in the mix he would be able to get away with a few mistakes.

WW is good and all, but against these 3 she would be in for a long fight I think. The main thing for the trio would be to get her grounded, if they could do that they would have a better chance, but if she goes to the air and takes the "divide and conquer" approach she could probably take them.

WW ftw.

Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
If he was in this fight alone that would very much be true, but with J2 and Spider-Man in the mix he would be able to get away with a few mistakes.

WW is good and all, but against these 3 she would be in for a long fight I think. The main thing for the trio would be to get her grounded, if they could do that they would have a better chance, but if she goes to the air and takes the "divide and conquer" approach she could probably take them.

Wonder Woman can backhand Spiderman and then he's no longer a concern for the next 3 weeks.

To make this fair they start far enough where WW cant speedblitz

Originally posted by Juntai
Wonder Woman can backhand Spiderman and then he's no longer a concern for the next 3 weeks.

Once she hits him sure, but with J2 and SS right there she would have to take her attention off them in order to focus on him.

Best case scenario for Spider-Man is that he poses as a distraction so the others could get in the mix, the numbers here make the fight decent IMO.

Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
To make this fair they start far enough where WW cant speedblitz
So they start so far apart that they can't even see each other...

Does Wonder Woman have to breath?