Gunzfight Between..

Started by ExtraMision55551 pages

Gunzfight Between..

Punisher, Taskmaster and Domino

Vs

Solid Snake, Deadpool, and Nick fury

Each have An M4, Styer Aug, G36k
sidearms: 9mm, USP, P228
1 grenade each, 1 flashbang each,

To sift through. Each gun limited to 2 clips per.

All Characters human IE if deadpool get shot, hes dead

Takes place in a Mall with 3 floors? Parties start on the 3rd and 1st floor, with thier own teams.

Who wins?

lets have a chat before i go to sleep
🙂
i drink wine w/ you all

Odds are in the Pun/Tasky/Dom teasm favour.

Ooh... I really want to say Team A... but I have this mental image of Nick Fury being a bamf

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Ooh... I really want to say Team A... but I have this mental image of Nick Fury being a bamf
A sound effect when Nightcrawler teleports?

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Ooh... I really want to say Team A... but I have this mental image of Nick Fury being a bamf

hahaha, ditto
at first i was thing "bamf" liek when nightcrawler teleports but lol ig et what you mean
and yes, nick fury does have those just, simply amazing moments
snake is a madman too

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
A sound effect when Nightcrawler teleports?

HAHAH

i just said that too. but he ment bad mother***

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
A sound effect when Nightcrawler teleports?

😂 as much as I like Nightcrawler.... no 😉

BTW by human i also mean Domino's "luck" is cancled too for obvious reasons

Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
BTW by human i also mean Domino's "luck" is cancled too for obvious reasons

Does she still keep her sweet look (despite being human) ? 😛

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Does she still keep her sweet look (despite being human) ? 😛

😆 😆

Yes she does, but since shes human now, the black eyepaint over here eye is conspicuously missing

Taksmasters team , he has Bullseyes aim.

ars

Team A takes it. Deadpool relies too much on his HF, and would die fast. against anyone on the opposing team. Punisher beats Fury, and Taskmaster beats Solid Snake.

Originally posted by Tassadar
Team A takes it. Deadpool relies too much on his HF, and would die fast. against anyone on the opposing team. Punisher beats Fury, and Taskmaster beats Solid Snake.

Agreed. I think, without his HF, Domino can take him anyways. But it would be close

Anyone one who is experienced with DP history should know that he is a horrible shot (at least compared to Tasky and Punisher). That was the main reason they knew that someone else wacked the Four Winds and that Agent X and Deadpool where two different people. He is likey a better shot then Snake but of team two Fury likey has the best aim. A clean swipe for team A. Punisher or Tasky could solo team B... with her powers Domino would too.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Anyone one who is experienced with DP history should know that he is a horrible shot (at least compared to Tasky and Punisher). That was the main reason they knew that someone else wacked the Four Winds and that Agent X and Deadpool where two different people. He is likey a better shot then Snake but of team two Fury likey has the best aim. A clean swipe for team A. Punisher or Tasky could solo team B... with her powers Domino would too.

True- but at melee Deadpool pwns. And Domino has crzy skills as well- the fight scene between them was great. I know they don't have any of their blades or anything, but if they did, on top of their guns, he would stand a much better chance

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
True- but at melee Deadpool pwns. And Domino has crzy skills as well- the fight scene between them was great. I know they don't have any of their blades or anything, but if they did, on top of their guns, he would stand a much better chance

Unfortunately this is "Gunz" battle.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Unfortunately this is "Gunz" battle.

... I realize that. I'm not saying 'DP pullz out his blades and owns everybody!!!!!!!'

Just saying...

- note the 'if they did' in my post