Originally posted by Horrificus
i am a big Thor fan. but, Infinite Man is an Abstract-level being.he can tap all power, and all knowledge from all of time...
that's just sick.
I didnt know he was that powerful. I know he's got infinite lvl Strength and a chock full of energy manipulation and matter manipulation and crazy speed. But this all power and knowledge thing. I have to look that up.
Originally posted by Horrificus
im talking about the infinite man that beat the legion, superboy, valor and the rest, and took the time trapper to the begining of time to keep him prisoner.
That's the Infinity Man. And he's so bad ass, I never ever even bring him up in these forums. I"m talking about the Infinite man. A being who is much stronger than Superman, Faster, and has All types of powers from energy manipulation to magnetism, to infinite beams, to matter manipulation, and more. He's clearly the being from DC to match every single thing about Thor and more.
Originally posted by Horrificus
im talking about the infinite man that beat the legion, superboy, valor and the rest, and took the time trapper to the begining of time to keep him prisoner.
Ur right the infinite man is the all powerful incarnation of time. sorry, did this thread late last night and got up early this morning and got the two mixed up.
Originally posted by Horrificus
Do you have a link to a profile or a scan or anything?
I would like to see this guy.Another DC guy that would give Thor a run for his money is The Weird.
He tossed DC powerhouses around like flies.
Well Hell, I thought Thor would rate much higher in this fight. I'm looking for a good even split. I can't seem to find anyone who can split even with Thor realistacally. Superman Realistacally doesn't have enough powers to beat thor. And Orion is too powerful with the astro force. I guess it's back to the drawing board.