Kubik, Destroyer and Aegis vs WW, Despero and Eradicator

Started by UniOmni1 pages

Kubik, Destroyer and Aegis vs WW, Despero and Eradicator

Which team wins?

This is for you NeverhadaClue 馃槈

This is a Spite Thread thumbdown........... but Kubik, Destroyer, and Aegis would win 10/10

Re: Kubik, Destroyer and Aegis vs WW, Despero and Eradicator

Originally posted by UniOmni

This is for you NeverhadaClue 馃槈

for to see that you are even more of a dick than I previously thought. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

and ur thread is no where as close as mine is. your three poeple are all obviously waaay above the dc people. my thread is not any where near this disparity in power lvls. maybe you should try again.

But there is an obvious disparity in power levels in your thread right??

And yeah, i am a dick at times.

Your both dicks, stop spamming shit threads

Originally posted by UniOmni
But there is an obvious disparity in power levels in your thread right??

And yeah, i am a dick at times.

Theonly true disparity I know is that most people think the infinity man is more powerful than thor. But I didnt' know that until today. and this board is full of matches where characters are not matched exacly even. as a matter of fact, i can't think of any one's that last that are exact matches. MOst of those threads never get any responses as people can't decide on a winner.

Originally posted by Maestro
Your both dicks, stop spamming shit threads

I swear the classiness of this part of the forum has gone down hill.ermm

Originally posted by LethalFemme
I swear the classiness of this part of the forum has gone down hill.ermm

Coming from a person who mostly posts on the OT forum. 馃槢

Originally posted by LethalFemme
I swear the classiness of this part of the forum has gone down hill.ermm

It went down a long time ago, my remark was overdue.

Originally posted by batdude123
Coming from a person who mostly posts on the OT forum. 馃槢

Who said I post only in the OTF and here?shock

Originally posted by LethalFemme
Who said I post only in the OTF and here?shock

srug

Originally posted by Maestro
It went down a long time ago, my remark was overdue.

weep

Originally posted by batdude123
srug

mhm

Originally posted by LethalFemme
mhm

Are you trying to seduce me? eyes

Anywayz Kubik teams wins 馃槀

Originally posted by batdude123
Are you trying to seduce me? eyes

No you smell funny.ermm

Originally posted by LethalFemme
No you smell funny.ermm

... which you love. eyes

Lethal, you never brought me that sandwich.......

kubik's team ftw

Originally posted by guy222
kubik's team ftw

Guy, this thread is seriously old.

i am older

haha

not too many kubik threads are answered