Martian Manhunter wins, I dont know how excatly, but he'll pull something out of his ass to put down GR.
BG
Benny GRestricted
😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😠
GF
grey foxKMC Magik Founder
GR .
MM already is iffy around flames , screw the 'flames of passion' bull. I can't think of anything more emotionally powerful then Hellfire derived for pure vengeance.
DM
Darth MartinSenior Member
I thought MM fear of fire was thrown outb the window. Can't MM just mindrape him.
GAL
Galan777|Quantum Observer|
ill give MM the majority on this one 6-7/10
SPU
SpunkySmurphtu quoqumber
Wow...
This has to be something of a record for a GR thread.
Nearly ten posts without the Penance Stare being mentioned...
😮 Oops
DM
Darth MartinSenior Member
I'm not sure the Penance Star would be effective. MM is one of the most kind and peaceful characters in comics.
UNI
UniOmniOutrageously Dickish
He's killed more people than Superman and gl put together.
DM
Darth MartinSenior Member
Originally posted by UniOmni He's killed more people than Superman and gl put together.
But because he had to though. Overall, he's a good guy. He's not like an anti-hero.
SPU
SpunkySmurphtu quoqumber
Originally posted by Darth Martin But because he had to though. Overall, he's a good guy. He's not like an anti-hero.
I don't think you need to be evil or to be guilt-ridden for the stare to harm you.
Though, it probably helps 😉
KC
King CastleRestricted
self imposed guilt can and would screw MM "if" GR could get the penance stare on him..
WAR
WarlordYes, I am...
ps and helfire for the roast.... sadly 🙁
COS
CosmicCometSenior Member
Originally posted by Warlord ps and helfire for the roast.... sadly 🙁
Why sadly?
You like MM more than a character Nicholas Cage played? 🙂
You like MM more than a character Nicholas Cage played? 🙂
Damn good movie. Underrated. 👆
yep and sorry to disappoint you but I hated both the movie and cage as the main character
TKI
tkitnaSenior Member
The movie sucked, but GR wins anyways.
COM
complexbrotherThe protector of logic
Originally posted by grey fox GR .
MM already is iffy around flames , screw the 'flames of passion' bull. I can't think of anything more emotionally powerful then Hellfire derived for pure vengeance.