All Star Superman sersi vs Marvel Zombies sersi vs Marvel's Civil War sersi

Started by golem3702 pagesPoll

All Star Superman sersi vs Marvel Zombies Sersi vs Marvel's Civil War Sersi

All Star Superman sersi vs Marvel Zombies sersi vs Marvel's Civil War sersi

I haven't read none of these seres and I will go by you opinions which I should read first.

All Star Superman

vs

Marvel Zombies

vs

Marvel Civil War

What's Sersi?

Book 😮

series you mean?
sersi isn't a word.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sersi

There was a Best Comic book award last night on Spike where Marvel Zombie's won.

Originally posted by golem370
There was a Best Comic book award last night on Spike where Marvel Zombie's won.
Civil War and Superman are both better, imo.

Are right teach are you going to make me write it on the black board 1000 times. 🙄

Originally posted by golem370
Are right teach are you going to make me write it on the black board 1000 times. 🙄
I was confused because you spelled it that way 4 times.

I don't care to much for the drawing and coloring of All Star Superman

Marvel Zombies sucked.

Originally posted by golem370
I don't care to much for the drawing and coloring of All Star Superman

Yeah it seemed like you don't care to much for alot from DC since you don't know to much about the characters.

Zombies ftw

Originally posted by Fanboy
Marvel Zombies sucked.
i thought it was pretty good

As Civil war has alot to come i vote Zombies.

ZOMBIES !!!!!

Originally posted by Fanboy
Yeah it seemed like you don't care to much for alot from DC since you don't know to much about the characters.

Well when you have read the best what's the point 🤣

as I said the Zombies take this easily, not only did they defeat SS, but they killed and fed upon Galactus himself!

civil war it's a very advanced series

Originally posted by Galan777
as I said the Zombies take this easily, not only did they defeat SS, but they killed and fed upon Galactus himself!
It's not a battle between the characters, it's which book is better.

All Star Superman but since I know you're not about to buy a DC book, I'd go for Civil War.