Captain American VS. Luke Cage & Elektra

Started by Eternalfury1 pages

Captain American VS. Luke Cage & Elektra

Captain American

VS.

Luke Cage & Elektra

WHO WINS.....

Luke Cage pwns Cap by himself 😐 with Elektra its like overkill

Luke Cage OR Elektra can take out Cap by themselves.

Originally posted by braz
Luke Cage pwns Cap by himself 😐 with Elektra its like overkill

👆

I agree Luke Cage should be able to beat Captain America by him self...but I also find it interesting that when you match someone against the Cap one-on-one that can and should beat him noone ever seems to think that they can beat Cap (like Luke Cage)

Originally posted by Eternalfury
I agree Luke Cage should be able to beat Captain America by him self...but I also find it interesting that when you match someone against the Cap one-on-one that can and should beat him noone ever seems to think that they can beat Cap (like Luke Cage)

It's a weird one. I feel that Cap vs. Luke Cage can be split evenly 50/50 if there are no plot devices or jobber auras at work.

Originally posted by Metalmanx
It's a weird one. I feel that Cap vs. Luke Cage can be split evenly 50/50 if there are no plot devices or jobber auras at work.

Really?

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Really?

Yea. Basically it's Cage's extreme durability and super strength vs. Cap's fighting skills and shield. I see it as being a 50/50 toss up.

Meh, I think Luke would be able to pull off a slight majority. I wonder if Cap could use pressure points... Doubt it, though.

Who is this Captain American that we're speaking of?

Originally posted by braz
Luke Cage pwns Cap by himself 😐 with Elektra its like overkill
😉

Originally posted by Metalmanx
It's a weird one. I feel that Cap vs. Luke Cage can be split evenly 50/50 if there are no plot devices or jobber auras at work.

I agree. One on one Cap vs Cage is a toss up. Cap has the fighting skills and agility but Cage has the strength and durabilty. But throw Elektra on Luke's side and Captain America is going down

I can see Cap beating Luke Cage 7-8/10 😬

Originally posted by Grimm22
I can see Cap beating Luke Cage 7-8/10 😬

are you actaully beign serous?

whats capt gunna do to cage?

Captain America can beat Elektra. He can hold his own with Cage (though it would be a draw, or in cage's favor).

He cannot, however, Take both at the same time. Duo 10/10.

Cap would find a way. 2/10

Originally posted by capt it up
are you actaully beign serous?

whats capt gunna do to cage?

I could ask you the same question with Wolverine 😐

Originally posted by Grimm22
I can see Cap beating Luke Cage 7-8/10 😬
Really? I cant honestly think of a single way for Cap to hurt Cage. Using all his strength he might be able to hurt Luke with his shield, but not KO or kill him.
Originally posted by Grimm22
I could ask you the same question with Wolverine 😐
It's very simple really. Wolverine runs circles around Cage and then stabs him. Cage dies a bloody death. Cage has been savaged by large jungle cats. If their claws can pierce his bulletproof skin Wolverine cuts him like rice paper.

cap gets wasted vs both.