Aquaman 9/10, Slade's already proven he can do it at least once.
ACC
AccelSenior Member
Originally posted by Juntai Aquaman 9/10, Slade's already proven he can do it at least once.
Wasn't that when Aquaman was blind and he still had to resort to running away by dropping a buildin on him? The way I see it, Aquaman should take it every single time without much trouble at all.
DM
Darth MartinSenior Member
Originally posted by Juntai Aquaman 9/10, Slade's already proven he can do it at least once.
That was before the upgrade tho. AM 9-10/10.
DBR
db_renjiSenior Member
It depends on if Deathstroke has prep or not.
W/O Prep....Aquaman 9/10 (it pains me greatly to say this, I hate aquaman).
W/ Prep....Deathstroke 10/10
LP
long pigRestricted
Aquaman has gotten a massive upgrade since their last fight. He's got that weird magical hand that can do wild shit.
Slade would lose hard.
LL
Lucid LuiAir Laki Laki
Originally posted by db_renji W/ Prep....Deathstroke 10/10
How exactly does anything but one-sided prep (and lots of it) give Slade a 10/10 victory?
VAL
ValidusSenior Member
Slade ftw.
Faster, stronger and certainly a superior swimmer.
SOL
SoljerBeware my Power
Originally posted by Validus Slade ftw.
Faster, stronger and certainly a superior swimmer.
Quoted for Truth.
XMA
xmarksthespotCEO, BS Comics
Originally posted by Soljer Quoted for Truth.
Quoted for the hell of it.
SOL
SoljerBeware my Power
Originally posted by xmarksthespot Quoted for the hell of it.
I'm flattered.
DEA
DeathstrokeSlayer
Aquaman takes the definite majority. 9/10.
XMA
xmarksthespotCEO, BS Comics
Originally posted by Soljer I'm flattered.
Oh you should be, cupcake. You should be.
SOL
SoljerBeware my Power
Originally posted by xmarksthespot Oh you should be, cupcake. You should be.
Cupcakes?
XMA
xmarksthespotCEO, BS Comics
You'd prefer sugarmuffin or honey bunny? No? I thought not. Better the devil you know.