Originally posted by masterbruce
Hulk is potentially the most powerful character in this battle, he TRULY has no limits.Wonder Woman can certainly match up against Wonder Man
...
...
...
Hulk being more powerful than Shazam, Surfer, Thor, Superman, Beta Ray Bill, Green Lantern(Kyle), Sentry & Wonder Woman?
...
...
...
Originally posted by golem370
I thought Shazam was up there with Cyttorak and Blackheart
Shazam is Freddy basiclly he has Captain Marvel's power. Billy is call Marvel now with the Wizard's Shazam powers. At least I hope he meant Freddy because if he meant the Wizard Team 1 with ease. Oh and Team 1 FTW
Re: Ultimate Crossover Marvel/DC Team Battle
Originally posted by masterbruce
Both teams have 1 hour prep. The fight is in an urban city.Team 1: Superman, Shazam, Wonder Man, Silver Surfer, and Thor
versus
Team 2: Beta Ray Bill, Hulk, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (Kyle), and Sentry
This was a bad thread, but I say team 2 has a chance
Green Lantern holds off Surfer
Sentry holds off Superman
BRB holds off Thor
Hulk takes on Shazam
Wonder Woman takes out Namor
then it's 5 on 4 in team 2's favor
Namor isn't in the fight, so I guess you meant Wonderman.
About holding off certain characters...problem is Thor is Beta Ray Bill's superior with the Hammer. The Surfer is Kyle's superior because of his super-human stats. Shazam(Freddy? Not too familiar with new marvel family, but I'll assume he has Captan Marvel's powers) is just too fast, durable and strong for Hulk to do anything. Sentry hasn't really proven himself to think he has what it takes to hold Supes off. Only one I agree with is Wonder Woman beating Wonderman.
Re: Re: Ultimate Crossover Marvel/DC Team Battle
Originally posted by masterbruce
This was a bad thread, but I say team 2 has a chanceGreen Lantern holds off Surfer
Sentry holds off Superman
BRB holds off Thor
Hulk takes on Shazam
Wonder Woman takes out Namor
then it's 5 on 4 in team 2's favor
If this is how they match up Hulk will be out of the fight fast then Shazam could go help who ever needs it most likely wonder man