Cyclops vs Jean Grey vs Wolverine

Started by PlasticMan4111 pagesPoll

Who'd Win?

Cyclops vs Jean Grey vs Wolverine

I'd say Wolverine.

I would say Jean

Re: Cyclops vs Jean Grey vs Wolverine

Originally posted by PlasticMan411
I'd say Wolverine.

Of course you would. 🙄

Jean holds Wolverine in place with TK, then Cyclops takes off his Visor for a "SUPERCOMBO" with +326 damage. 😄

Isn't the obvious answer here Optimus Prime? 😐

* it will turn out to be a handicap: Cyke and Jean versus the marriage-wrecker Logan... 😆

Why do I get the feeling that a Wolvie fanboy started this ridiculous thread?

Does Wolverine start behind them with his claws out and his fists in transit to the back of the other two's skulls?

Re: Cyclops vs Jean Grey vs Wolverine

Originally posted by PlasticMan411
I'd say Wolverine.

Loses?

I agree

I love all the wolverin haters immediately pop up and diss wolverine. you guys are jealous.

Of what?

Re: Cyclops vs Jean Grey vs Wolverine

Originally posted by PlasticMan411
I'd say Wolverine.

blowup

Jean wins.

Is Jean Pheonix?

If she is, Jean 99999999999999999999999999999999999999/1
If not Cyclops blast her and Logan to oblivion!

jean just mkes TK bubbles in their heads.

Wolverine is the underdog here

You know, I'm so sick of hearing about how 'awesome' Wolverine is. Yeah, he was the baddest in the land in my mind when I was in first grade. But a lifetime of him being shoved down my throat has turned me. Yeah, he's pretty cool. But Im TIRED of people saying he's un-killable. Overrated. Completely Overrated. I don't think Jean has it in her to kill Logan or cyclopse, and Cyke isn't going to kill her. so here's how it goes. Cyke blasts away the flesh from Wolvies adamantium skeleton, then he and Jean run off together

Originally posted by Muck101
You know, I'm so sick of hearing about how 'awesome' Wolverine is. Yeah, he was the baddest in the land in my mind when I was in first grade. But a lifetime of him being shoved down my throat has turned me. Yeah, he's pretty cool. But Im TIRED of people saying he's un-killable. Overrated. Completely Overrated. I don't think Jean has it in her to kill Logan, so I think the fight goes to Cyclopse.

makes 2 of us

Originally posted by masterbruce
I love all the wolverin haters immediately pop up and diss wolverine. you guys are jealous.
Originally posted by Silent Master
Of what?
😕

He doesn't stand a snowball's chance in the Hell equivalent of Death Valley on a particularly hot Summer's day against either Jean or Cyclops.

Wolverine is an utter nobody against Cyclops and/or Jean. The only way he could win is if he was allowed a free-shot with his claws. Otherwise his chances of winning go down to nil.

Jean wins this ....easily.