Doomsday vs. Darwin

Started by psy_blade2 pages

Doomsday vs. Darwin

In space.

should be a stalemate

darwin will obviously generate a mutant power capable of allowing him to survive against doomsday, but I don't think he would ever generate an ability to stop DD.

As far as I know, which might not be that much, Darwin can only adapt so that he can survive, the sort of adaption needed for him to be able to hurt/kill doomsday is not in his powerset

Originally posted by inamilist
should be a stalemate

darwin will obviously generate a mutant power capable of allowing him to survive against doomsday, but I don't think he would ever generate an ability to stop DD.

As far as I know, which might not be that much, Darwin can only adapt so that he can survive, the sort of adaption needed for him to be able to hurt/kill doomsday is not in his powerset

True, but eventually that survival adaptation may be an offensive one. We see this in nature all the time; certain defensive adaptations being offensive ones.

Best defense is a good offense, and what not, :-P.

Charles Darwin?

yes, that might be true

however, darwin's ability is to adapt to overcome danger

so, he would probably just go all ghost like or intangible, so that DD couldnt hurt him, and that would be it.

It doesnt seem like he gets to direct it based on what he needs to win, just what happens so that he has to survive

Originally posted by Milkie
Charles Darwin?

Charles Darwin beats DD 1000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

so does Dawkins 😛

Richard Dawkins?

you bet

Originally posted by inamilist
yes, that might be true

however, darwin's ability is to adapt to overcome danger

so, he would probably just go all ghost like or intangible, so that DD couldnt hurt him, and that would be it.

It doesnt seem like he gets to direct it based on what he needs to win, just what happens so that he has to survive

✅

I'm just pointing out, that IN NATURE, certain survival enhancements are of the offensive nature, rather than the defensive.

Who knows what would happen in an actual battle?

But more to the point, hasn't Darwin been able to influence (somewhat?) the path of his evolutions before? I seem to recall something along these lines.

darwin beat hela 😛

I miss Soljer. 🙁

Darwin BFRed himself against WWH.....

last doomsday storyline tilly willy

Doomsday. Darwin's adaptation just have it's limits like what happen when World War Hulk made him bfr himself.

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Doomsday. Darwin's adaptation just have it's limits like what happen when World War Hulk made him bfr himself.

Yeah about to say that. It was like hid body is adapting and his body is telling him it's best not to be near Hulk or something lol.

Darwin via self BFR.... 😂

Originally posted by Galan007
I miss Soljer. 🙁
I just found out Milkie was a girl the whole time

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Doomsday. Darwin's adaptation just have it's limits like what happen when World War Hulk made him bfr himself.

Then he went on to adapt to a death god Hela.

Obv this means WWH>Hela!!!