Best DC Villian for Spiderman

Started by WrathfulDwarf3 pages
Originally posted by masterbruce
all of batmans enemies are way too weak for spiderman.

You mean "too smart" for spiderman.

I think that somebody like Poison Ivy would make a good villain to pass over to marvel. She's somebody worthy of Shield or the fantastic four.

Originally posted by Grimm22
Captian Boomerang II 😐

Cap. Boomerang <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Boomerang 🙂

Fixed!

✅

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
You mean "too smart" for spiderman.

Not likely

Originally posted by Scoobless
Fixed!

✅

Not likely

What has boomerang done to show he can even hope to beat Cap. Boomerang 😐

Flash Villans >>>>>>>>>>>> Spider-Man Villans

Another one would be green lantern (kyle ) villain, Sonar.

I would doubt that Spidey could solve Riddler's riddles or catch on to Joker's plans.

Joker is a maniac, no doubt, but given enough time, I think he MIGHT be able to pull it off.

Slade 100%