Nabu vs Mephisto

Started by juggernaut666661 pages

Nabu vs Mephisto

I don't really know anything abot Nabu can some one tell me how powerfull he is?

bump

hmmm where does this fight take place?

Mephisto's realm to be fair 😛

Nabu KILLS Mephisto and steal his magics and his realm converting them into more power and useful magics

Originally posted by Milkie
Nabu KILLS Mephisto and steal his magics and his realm converting them into more power and useful magics
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I don't really know anything abot Nabu can some one tell me how powerfull he is?

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Mephisto's realm to be fair 😛
Good fight, but I'm not sure that Nabu could be Mephisto in his own realm, if he could it would be a very hard fight

Re: Nabu vs Mephisto

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I don't really know anything abot Nabu can some one tell me how powerfull he is?

He fought Spectre (How had killed nearly all the top magic users) and gave him a really hard time but Spectre won because... he's Spectre...

There are scans in the Spectre Respect Thread and I think there is a Nabu Respect Thread.

But Ghost Rider gives Mephisto a hard time some times... COME ON!!!

Originally posted by Milkie
He fought Spectre (How had killed nearly all the top magic users) and gave him a really hard time but Spectre won because... he's Spectre...

There are scans in the Spectre Respect Thread and I think there is a Nabu Respect Thread.

But Ghost Rider gives Mephisto a hard time some times... COME ON!!!


Yeah I know Spectre was also weak since he had no host.
Mephisto has also given a good fight to Galactus in his realm.

With prep, Nabu should win 😬

Without prep, Memispho ftw

NO!

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Yeah I know Spectre was also weak since he had no host.
Mephisto has also given a good fight to Galactus in his realm.

WEAK!

LMAO!!

HE PRETTY MUCH ASS RAPED EVERYONE!!!

Memispho is incredibly powerful 😐

In his realm, he is near unbeatable

Originally posted by Grimm22
Memispho is incredibly powerful 😐

In his realm, he is near unbeatable

✅

Originally posted by Milkie
WEAK!

LMAO!!

HE PRETTY MUCH ASS RAPED EVERYONE!!!


I know he killed all the lords of chaos and order but it i said that he is weaker when he has no host.
Originally posted by Grimm22
Memispho is incredibly powerful 😐

In his realm, he is near unbeatable


Galactus beat him in his own realm

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I know he killed all the lords of chaos and order but it i said that he is weaker when he has no host.

Yeah but, he was powerful enough to still somewhat live up to his rep.

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Galactus beat him in his own realm
Galactus didn't really beat Mephisto, actually the only reason they stopped fighting is because Mephisto didn't want to disrupt his realm any further:

Heres the whole fight:

1. http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/3055/ssjd528cx.jpg
2. http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/7980/ssjd537rq.jpg
3. http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5105/ssjd545jv.jpg
4. http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5108/ssjd552bj.jpg
5. http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/3257/ssjd566zs.jpg
6. http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/8522/ssjd573qq.jpg
7. http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/4230/ssjd585gn.jpg
8. http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/7769/ssjd596qq.jpg
9. http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/4460/ssjd602nf.jpg
10. http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1284/ssjd617ye.jpg

Actually Mephisto has lost since he gave back Surfer and Nova to Galactus because he was afraid the Galactus will absorb the energy of his realm

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Actually Mephisto was lost since he gave back Surfer and Nova to Galactus because he was afraid the Galactus will absosrb the energy of his realm
But Mephisto himself didn't loose or come anywhere close to loosing, and that was with him fighting Galactus......

Unless Nabu had some kind of prep, I don't see him standing much of a chance to Mephisto in his own realm..

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I know he killed all the lords of chaos and order but it i said that he is weaker when he has no host.

Galactus beat him in his own realm

Yeah, freakin' Galactus 😐

Galactus > Nabu