Cap with upgrade runs gauntlet

Started by Alfheim2 pages

Cap with upgrade runs gauntlet

Cap has had a serious upgrade! Cap has 15 ton strength, Spiderman relexes and durability. He also has DD radar sense without the weaknesses and a BP costume in Captain America form, this means he has:

Vibranium-weave uniform absorbs the kinetic force of impacts, rendering him bulletproof. His costume's gloves can generate energy daggers and house anti-metal claws that dissolve other metals on contact. His Kimoyo Card enables global communication, picks up satellite signals, and can block most radio transmissions. His boot soles are thick Vibranium alloy pads which can vibrate at various frequencies, allowing him to run up the sides of buildings, land soundlessly and without injury from a height of 50 feet, walk on water, or slice through metal.

He runs this gauntlet.

1. Solo with laser guns. http://www.marvel.com/universe/Solo

2. Deadpool and Daredevil

3. Stick with adamantuim staff.

4. Venom

5. Sabretooth

6. Omega Red.

7. Cyber

8. Iron Man.

The battle takes place in Central Park. Cap gets a minutes rest after each fight.

DO anti-metal claws dissolve adamantium?

This thread reeks of desperation 😂

Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
DO anti-metal claws dissolve adamantium?

I dont think so but maybe if it was used constantly.

Originally posted by Dinalfos
This thread reeks of desperation 😂

*slaps him in the face with a glove* Im going to own you on Cap vs Hulk with a twist I just cant be bothered...yet. This thread was supposed to be interesting to see what Cap could do with an upgrade, hes pretty good as it is.

Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
DO anti-metal claws dissolve adamantium?

Yes, arctic Vibranium can indeed destroy adamantium.

God I make one tower.. i leave for the weekend... and this happens...

Nice job jocking the guy I had made for my thread....
And I'd say he clears it.... if he had some artic virbranium to deal with your last 3... otherwise he stops at omega red.

He doesn't clear it, that's for sure.

Originally posted by rotiart
God I make one tower.. i leave for the weekend... and this happens...

Nice job jocking the guy I had made for my thread....
And I'd say he clears it.... if he had some artic virbranium to deal with your last 3... otherwise he stops at omega red.

Your tower kicked ass.

Where'd it go? 🙂.

No idea 😄

Originally posted by rotiart
God I make one tower.. i leave for the weekend... and this happens...

Nice job jocking the guy I had made for my thread....
And I'd say he clears it.... if he had some artic virbranium to deal with your last 3... otherwise he stops at omega red.

Oi I actually had a similar idea but you beat me to it. Well Stick has a indestructible adamantuim staff, so anti-matter claws wont work. I think Cap can still beat him though. C'mon man he has a DD radar sense and spiderman reflexes thats a mad boost to his skills!

I think he could beat Omega Red if he used his shield as a long rane weapon. Normal Cap can one shot 10 toners, if Cap has 15 ton strength he can one shot a person who can lift 150 tons. Caps anti-matter claws can also work on Omega's tentacles. Cap can beat Omega if he ends it quick.

Originally posted by H. S. 6
He doesn't clear it, that's for sure.

Where does he stop?

Does he have his Shield? If so he might have a good chance against Iron Man with 15 tons of strength he could really toss that Shield. Maybe If he had Hulks healing factor and Quicksilver's speed then he would be Ultimate 😂 oh and Wolverine's jobber aura to add to his.

Originally posted by golem370
Does he have his Shield? If so he might have a good chance against Iron Man with 15 tons of strength he could really toss that Shield. Maybe If he had Hulks healing factor and Quicksilver's speed then he would be Ultimate 😂 oh and Wolverine's jobber aura to add to his.

Yeah he has his shield.

Im not sure who cyber is, but he stops at IM.

Cyber- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_%28comics%29

Thank you. Cap could probably take this guy down with these upgrades. He just has to throw his shield at his head a couple times.

Originally posted by nimbus006
Thank you. Cap could probably take this guy down with these upgrades. He just has to throw his shield at his head a couple times.

I might have made Cap too powerful. 🙁

Colossus between Cyber and Iron Man

Er ok.

Because he class 100 and very durable

Well ok im adding a number 9. Cap has to fight Colossus.