I think they can make it to Tony. Spider-Man only can take care of Doc Oc for fun. Both of them can dispatch DD and Pun. Cap and BP will be more of a challenge but they'll get it done. Venom will be a bit of a challenge. Not much but they'll have to focus to win. Against Namor I think they can take it if they can make Namor stay close to the ground, which I don't think will be too hard considering Namor is usually very in-your-face. Very tough match but I can see the duo winning. They lose at Tony unless they can figure out a way to lure him into closed quarters where he won't be able to use most of his weaponry, but chances of that are pretty slim since Tony isn't an idiot. Hulk proceeds to smash, but if Spidey had some prep for that one he can take him