Venom, Carnage, and Toxin goes through team gauntlet

Started by masterbruce1 pages

Venom, Carnage, and Toxin goes through team gauntlet

No prep. Fight in populated urban area.

1. Spiderman, Wolverine, Dare Devil and Captain America
2. Cyclops, Cannonball and Colossus
3. Sabretooth, Omega Red, Hobgoblin and Doctor Octopus
4. Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Deadpool, Punisher and Black Panther
5. Iron Man and Thing
6. Savage Hulk
7. Thor

there is a huge jump in difficulty between 4 and 5.

They get to 5

Flip 1 & 2 and 4 & 5 and I think that makes more sense.

2 and 3 are more of a challenge than 4. And they stop at 5.

3 would be the big challenge because of Omega Red, but that's about it.

Whats Colossus, Sabertooth, Doc Ock, Omega Red going to do against symbiotes?

Omega Red has the Death Spores to his advantage.

Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Omega Red has the Death Spores to his advantage.

But the symbiote protects the wearer from various outside influences, couldnt it do the same to the Spores? Or have they actually encountered each other before?

No, they haven't. I'm not going to make an assumption that they won't have an effect though. Also, Omega's got the whole tendrils and armor thing going for him. Also, Colossus would be a hard one to put down.

Originally posted by Howard_Jones
No, they haven't. I'm not going to make an assumption that they won't have an effect though. Also, Omega's got the whole tendrils and armor thing going for him. Also, Colossus would be a hard one to put down.

Again with Colossus, if Venom went toe to toe with Hulk (even hurting him lets say) what does that say for Colossus? Also, that wasnt even the strongest Hulk.

And again, same with Omega and his Armo.

Hulk put him down with little effort.

Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Hulk put him down with little effort.

With the sonic clap I might add. Venom did get some good hits on him.

Actually, it was 3. Yeah, Venom's uber-durable, but he's still a mid-tier because of his strength. Same with Carnage.

Toxin is the one everyone would have too look out for. He's tough as nails, damn smart, and stronger than both of his predecessors.

Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Actually, it was 3. Yeah, Venom's uber-durable, but he's still a mid-tier because of his strength. Same with Carnage.

Toxin is the one everyone would have too look out for. He's tough as nails, damn smart, and stronger than both of his predecessors.

Not sure where I saw it/read it, but I read that after he literally jobbed to Juggernaut, he "powered up" or something but Juggs left. Any idea how he powered up?

I know Toxin is better than the two, I read some of the first isse. Pretty good art. But from what I read it was just against the two, Carnage and Venom, and not really anyone else. Anyone know who was the artist for it?

They stop at 5.
Thing's thunderclap + Ironman's firepower.

Originally posted by supervenom
Not sure where I saw it/read it, but I read that after he literally jobbed to Juggernaut, he "powered up" or something but Juggs left. Any idea how he powered up?

I know Toxin is better than the two, I read some of the first isse. Pretty good art. But from what I read it was just against the two, Carnage and Venom, and not really anyone else. Anyone know who was the artist for it?

There wasn't any mention of a power up during The Madness. He was just crazier than normal.

Originally posted by Howard_Jones
There wasn't any mention of a power up during The Madness. He was just crazier than normal.

True.

Originally posted by Howard_Jones
There wasn't any mention of a power up during The Madness. He was just crazier than normal.

Was that due to the fight itself?

How was he able to even get "Crazier" if he got himself handed to him and was utterly destroyed?