Sex Party

Started by Vinny Valentine932 pages

Here you can.

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Here you can.

cry I can...yes...I can...no more math...no more...

Bromate...BrO-3

Bio I can live with.

Chem is Ew.

Math kills me.

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Bio I can live with.

Chem is Ew.

Math kills me.

Chemistry makes me want to shoot myself. 🙂

Originally posted by Naz
Chemistry makes me want to shoot myself. 🙂

😂 Do what you enjoy, not what you hate.

English is my fave.

Math is evil.

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
😂 Do what you enjoy, not what you hate.

English major all the way w00t

Originally posted by Eclipso
English is my fave.

Math is evil.

✅

Originally posted by Naz
English major all the way w00t

✅ Exactly

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
[B✅ Exactly [/B]

✅

And I'm totally gonna minor in Psych droolio

Originally posted by Naz
✅

And I'm totally gonna minor in Psych droolio

What do you want to be?

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
What do you want to be?

Newspaper editor 😄

Originally posted by Naz
Newspaper editor 😄

Nice.

I'm shooting for Lawyer I think.

Maybe a specialty, like Therapist/ Psychologist or something.

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Nice.

I'm shooting for Lawyer I think.

Maybe a specialty, like Therapist/ Psychologist or something.

I thought about law for a long time ✅
I love phsychology, I think it's fascinating, but i could never do it as a job.
Is it bad that I've changed what I want to be 4 times in the last year? ermm

Originally posted by Naz
I thought about law for a long time ✅
I love phsychology, I think it's fascinating, but i could never do it as a job.
Is it bad that I've changed what I want to be 4 times in the last year? ermm

No.

I've done it.

After getting into science and seeing I dislike it, I don't think I want to be a paramedics anymore.

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
No.

I've done it.

After getting into science and seeing I dislike it, I don't think I want to be a paramedics anymore.

Hmm...
I went from law to psychiatry to orthopaedic sugery until I found a I had a knack for finding grammatical errors. 😛

😂 Grammars my weak point in English. Always **** up semi-colons.

You'd be a good newspaper editer, I'm sure.

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
😂 Grammars my weak point in English. Always **** up semi-colons.

You'd be a good newspaper editer, I'm sure.

Our school newspaper, I'm not part of the staff, but when I get it each month, I make it bleed red. 🥷

On my school paper. I'm the Entertainment/Editorial writer.

I wanna work in Law fighting for people who have claims against the government. Also I want to be a novelist.

Originally posted by Eclipso
On my school paper(space)I'm the entertainment/editorial writer.

I want to work in Law, fighting for people who have claims against the government. I also want to be a novelist.

I hope you have a good editor.

hehe...porn