Deadpool Vs Sandman

Started by ThePittman2 pages

Deadpool Vs Sandman

Deadpool gets his normally weapons and the fight takes place in NY, can he stop him?

Edit: DP get to die and come back up to three times.

Sandman lifts like 85 tons I believe he wins.

Fill his lungs with sand game over

He is immortal

Re: Deadpool Vs Sandman

Originally posted by ThePittman
Deadpool gets his normally weapons and the fight takes place in NY, can he stop him?

[b]Edit: DP get to die and come back up to three times. [/B]

Yes. Don't ask me how, but I'm sure it'll be HILARIOUS when he does so. I would buy that comic.

Well in a straight up fight I don’t see DP doing much but if you take into the environment factor I think he would stand a better change.

Sandman ftw

Deadpool because he is like wolverine and dont die plus if spidey can defeat sandman then deadpool can cos deadpool can beat spidey

Alright, CD. I'm gonna stop you there before you dig yourself in too deep.

Sandman>>>>Spider-Man >>Deadpool > Wolverine.

👆

I think Sandman and Wolverine should fight and let Spidey and DP do a play-by-play....it would make it interesting.

Originally posted by golem370
Sandman lifts like 85 tons I believe he wins.

I don't think it's so much about how much he can lift and more that he's made of smurfing sand.

Well he can make really hard objects out of his hand and being hit with said object with that much super strength behind it does count.

I dont think wolve can beat DeadPool( my opinion)

I agree about DP vs. Wolverine. I've seen their fights, and DP is a much better fighter, better healing factor, not to mention he can easily make Wolverine go berserk. As Domino said, "I always forget (or just block out to spare myself the agony) what Wilson's most lethal weapon is...... His Mouth! He'll talk nonsense until you surrender or commit suicide."

Back to the topic: Sandman's defeats are because of PIS and because Sandman actually IS an idiot. But he still would probably beat DP.

Short of a plot device, most street level-esque type characters cant beat sandman

P.s Daredevil gets 3 lives? lol, immortality x3?

well anyways

this fight will last untill the end of time

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Back to the topic: Sandman's defeats are because of PIS and because Sandman actually IS an idiot. But he still would probably beat DP.

It's more of a character flaw than a plot flaw. Being stupid is pretty much what prevents all of Spiderman's elemental enemies from becoming real threats.

Thank you TricksterPriest someone agrees with me, iits obvious that deadpool is better than wolve, but i still think Deadpool wins against sandy cos DeadPool aint that stupid not to know about sandmans weakness

Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Short of a plot device, most street level-esque type characters cant beat sandman

P.s Daredevil gets 3 lives? lol, immortality x3?

well anyways

this fight will last untill the end of time

Um... Daredevil? 😛

Anyway, Sandman takes down Deadpool any number of ways.

Unless 'Pool gets to a fire hydrant or something. Sandman wins.

Sand man wins every time. I don't see deadpool even taking one win. Sandman has strength roughly equal to the Thing, who is nintys/low 100s. so one shot puts him out and sandy can just let all deadpools shots pass through him or open a hole in his body for them as he has done to spiderman.