the keeper(surfer) vs superman prime

Started by lionking1 pages

the keeper(surfer) vs superman prime

who wins and y

does he stand a chance in getting the keepers bands

Re: the keeper(surfer) vs superman prime

Originally posted by lionking
who wins and y

supes prime

In the two comics he was seen in, Superman Prime only appeared on about 7 pages total.

His greatest feat(s) were defeating Solaris and helping to resurrect Lois Lane.

I have not doubt that DC created Supes Prime to be the end-all/be-all in their company, but is that really enough (feat wise) to say that he could beat The Keeper? srug

Originally posted by Galan007
In the two comics he was seen in, Superman Prime only appeared on about 7 pages total.

His greatest feat(s) were defeating Solaris and helping to resurrect Lois Lane.

I have not doubt that DC created Supes Prime to be the end-all/be-all in their company, but is that really enough (feat wise) to say that he could beat The Keeper? srug

....

❌

Masterbruce could give you guys some lessons about who Superman Prime really is....

Originally posted by Soljer
....

❌

What was that in response to?

Originally posted by Galan007
What was that in response to?

I answered your question....😕.

"Is that enough (feat wise?)"

"No."

Originally posted by Soljer
I answered your question....😕.

"Is that enough (feat wise?)"

"No."

Ohh, ok.

In that case....

👆

🙂

Galan007, who is that in your sig? I love your sigs, they're always very interesting 🙂

as for this thread, I think ppl know where I stand in regards to Prime (he's a true God beyond Galactus and Odin) so I don't need to rehash anything.

Originally posted by masterbruce
Galan007, who is that in your sig? I love your sigs, they're always very interesting 🙂

as for this thread, I think ppl know where I stand in regards to Prime (he's a true God beyond Galactus and Odin) so I don't need to rehash anything.

😆 😆 hysterical 😂 😆

Originally posted by masterbruce
Galan007, who is that in your sig? I love your sigs, they're always very interesting 🙂
Mad Jim Jaspers.

Originally posted by Soujaboy
😆 😆 hysterical 😂 😆

quoting Galan:

"I have not doubt that DC created Supes Prime to be the end-all/be-all in their company"

I'm pretty sure that neither Galactus nor Odin is even close to the end-all/be-all of Marvel.

Originally posted by masterbruce
quoting Galan:

"I have not doubt that DC created Supes Prime to be the end-all/be-all in their company"

I'm pretty sure that neither Galactus nor Odin is even close to the end-all/be-all of Marvel.

😆 😆 hysterical 😂 😆 🤣 😆

Originally posted by masterbruce
quoting Galan:

"I have not doubt that DC created Supes Prime to be the end-all/be-all in their company"

I'm pretty sure that neither Galactus nor Odin is even close to the end-all/be-all of Marvel.

And sentry was created to, apparently, be the end all/be all of Marvel.

It seems that the million exploding suns thing is becomming closer and closer to canon. Hell, even CREEL said that he'd never felt ANY kind of power like sentry's before. And Creel's absorbed Uru and asgard's energies themselves.

The Sentry still doesn't have enough feats to have him beat all the top-tiers though, even if that's how Marvel wants to portray him.

And Neither does Superman Prime.

Originally posted by Soljer
And sentry was created to, apparently, be the end all/be all of Marvel.

It seems that the million exploding suns thing is becomming closer and closer to canon. Hell, even CREEL said that he'd never felt ANY kind of power like sentry's before. And Creel's absorbed Uru and asgard's energies themselves.

The Sentry still doesn't have enough feats to have him beat all the top-tiers though, even if that's how Marvel wants to portray him.

And Neither does Superman Prime.

Hasn't Sentry had some low showing though?

Superman Prime doesn't have ONE.

nice try though.

Originally posted by masterbruce
Hasn't Sentry had some low showing though?

Superman Prime doesn't have ONE.

nice try though.

And LT failed to pass judgment once. He lower than superman prime?

superman prime seems to be something of an anomaly that just exudes power from all over the place (powering herald and up level beings) such as superman 1 million who still did amazing things like time travel with next to no energy, leaping planets and so on) gauging superman prime too tough with the lack of feats but lets just say this, superman 1 million and all the other 1 million versions are nothing to superman prime... so judging by their feats, he can do things probably on a universal scale and maybe if they do it, a multiversal scale... maybe he turns up in a marvel/dc crossover and kicks the crap outta galactus to save earth or something? who knows!

Originally posted by masterbruce
quoting Galan:

"I have not doubt that DC created Supes Prime to be the end-all/be-all in their company"

I'm pretty sure that neither Galactus nor Odin is even close to the end-all/be-all of Marvel.

That dosen't mean that Superman Prime has the feats to back up such a claim.

Does he have such feats? ❌

Originally posted by masterbruce
Hasn't Sentry had some low showing though?

Superman Prime doesn't have ONE.

nice try though.

Every single time a character is first introduced, they always have nothing but high showings.

As I said before, Supes Prime has appeared in 2 comics, and in those 2 comics he was only on about 7 pages total. Even on those 7 pages, he only has 2 feats of any consequence.

A character with a total of 2 feats simply can not be properly gauged in power. And you can't gauge a characters power based on what you think it might be.

Originally posted by MattDay
gauging superman prime too tough with the lack of feats
👆

Originally posted by MattDay
probably
maybe
maybe
who knows!
These are the words you can't use to determain any character's power.