Re: Deathstroke vs Wolveine NOW!
Originally posted by Entity
Deathstroke gets one month of prep to try and take the now immortal wolverine out permanently. He is in the 616 universe and can use any resource he can get his hand on.Can he beat the immortal Wolverine?
If so can he kill him too?
Originally posted by capt it up
with that much prep he clearly could how ever I wonder how he do it since he not in his own world.There no way he kill logan for good though
I thought if he lost x amount of battles in a row he could be killed?
I think that is how someone in the comic forum stated it, but I may be wrong.
Originally posted by capt it up
first off he in marvel not DC. He has no idea who any one is. He has no idea logan immortality is form his soul. The odds of the happening is close to if not impossable
Originally posted by darthgoober
Oh it'd be difficult to pull off I'll admit, but it's not totally impossible. If Slade kept Wolverine locked up and killed him repeatedly, he'd eventually start paying people to help him investigate the source of his immortality. Once it's discovered, it would be a fairly easy matter to pay off a sorcerer or someone like that to help finish him on the other side. The time constraints would pose a problem, but it IS possible. It really depends on how much info DS has on Wolverine going into this thing. If he already knows of rumors of Wolverine's immortality then his chances go way up. But if he starts off clueless about it, his chances are slim to none.
Originally posted by Entity
I thought if he lost x amount of battles in a row he could be killed?
I think that is how someone in the comic forum stated it, but I may be wrong.
I've mentioned a couple times "If Wolverine loses two battles in a row, he'll stay dead."
But that's only referring to the fact that after Wolverine dies, he has to fight Lazaer in order to come back to life. If he loses to Lazaer, he'll stay dead.