Ghost Rider vs Wonder Woman

Started by PRAYERRUN2 pages

Ghost Rider vs Wonder Woman

Ghost Rider Vs Wonder Woman. Who wins?

Ghost Rider

how so?

He stronger,Well ive seen justice league and she isnt a fighter what would be on a superteam, ghost rider however is strong and stuff

ghost rider locks in the penance stare instantly over

Originally posted by lilnutta12
ghost rider locks in the penance stare instantly over

I think her magical eyes given to her by a Goddess might interfere with his penance stare. WW locks the magic lasso around GR and it's instantly over.

Originally posted by CyberDragon
He stronger,Well ive seen justice league and she isnt a fighter what would be on a superteam, ghost rider however is strong and stuff

What? No Wonder Woman is vastly stronger and faster than Ghost Rider. The cartoon is not canon here, just the comics.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I think her magical eyes given to her by a Goddess might interfere with his penance stare. WW locks the magic lasso around GR and it's instantly over.

Exactally

Interesting......I'm just here reading because I honestly have no idea WHO would win.😛

hmmAngel of Death....Wraith of God

Originally posted by CyberDragon
He stronger,Well ive seen justice league and she isnt a fighter what would be on a superteam, ghost rider however is strong and stuff

does WW have anything she needs to feel penance over??

Originally posted by severance
does WW have anything she needs to feel penance over??

I don't think so. Amazons generally only kill in battle. And then it's honorable to them or something like that. I'd think GR would have a hard time locking eyes with her anyway. She's already beaten medusa and fought zoom without using her eyes. She doesn't have to even see an enemy to beat them.

I'd like to see some more feats to how powerful Ghost Rider is now with his upgrade. Until I do, Wonder Woman wins.

He's goin to defeat Lucifer

Originally posted by guy222
He's goin to defeat Lucifer

Yeah, but is that such a big deal? What kind of feats does Lucifer have?

Originally posted by celestialdemon
I'd like to see some more feats to how powerful Ghost Rider is now with his upgrade. Until I do, Wonder Woman wins.

He done shit all to Hulk so I am not that impressed.

But his explosions were good.

Originally posted by celestialdemon
Yeah, but is that such a big deal? What kind of feats does Lucifer have?

Yes. He's the 'devil'. I get some scans up in a bit

Originally posted by guy222
Yes. He's the 'devil'. I get some scans up in a bit

Cool. Some scans would be nice.

Originally posted by guy222
Yes. He's the 'devil'. I get some scans up in a bit
Theres lots.

Which one?

U are welcome to post some also