Superman Vs. Wolverine

Started by Muck1011 pages

Superman Vs. Wolverine

I defy any wolverine fanboy to even begin to argue that supes can't beat wolverine.....

wolverine speedblitzes superman. case closed.

Closing...

10.

No. Just, No. Wolvie wouldn't put a dent in Supes. No way, no how. I don't understand how you could even think otherwise.

:/

Originally posted by Muck101
No. Just, No. Wolvie wouldn't put a dent in Supes. No way, no how. I don't understand how you could even think otherwise.

no oen argueing he could.

you kniow what how about you stop with the wolverine hate and your pethtic attempts to try and lure wolverine fans. WE don't care that you hate wolverine we don't care that you hate his fans how about you grow up? 😉

Re: Superman Vs. Wolverine

Originally posted by Muck101
I defy any wolverine fanboy to even begin to argue that supes can't beat wolverine.....

I predict a closing and maybe a warning.

spite to the nth degree

pretty much am itching to report you..

Why do people complain about Wolverine fans then make a thread in an attempt to flush them out then bash them for an obviosly one sided fight when this argument was started by the Wolverine hater in the first place.

Originally posted by Muck101
No. Just, No. Wolvie wouldn't put a dent in Supes. No way, no how. I don't understand how you could even think otherwise.

wolverine is too fast for superman. i suggest you read up on your wolvie..these days he wields the power cosmic and a portion of the Odinpower.

Duh, everyone knows that

🙄

Originally posted by Madvillain
wolverine is too fast for superman. i suggest you read up on your wolvie..these days he wields the power cosmic and a portion of the Odinpower.

Duh, everyone knows that

🙄

A portion? I thought he killed Odin, started Ragnarok, and absorbed the entirety of the Odinpower into his claws?

Wolverine spite threads are so passe these days. On Christmas no less....where's the love?

🙄