Scythe's Thread

Started by kayakat1,133 pages

Originally posted by kodak
i am on msn.

you arent now cry
Originally posted by LilyMaree
hug I'm here for ya Kayakat, anything you wanna talk about, just PM me/leave a comment on myspace or whatever. You're like my older sister. hug

How's everyone today? I feel stupid and numb. 😂


aww hug thank you i really appreciate that!
i'm like your older sis? sweet! touched
Originally posted by Scythe
No, my kitty kat isn't happy.

you made it better thank you tighthug
gah! i love you so much! kisses

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Knowing you, she won't be sad for long.

you were right
Originally posted by LilyMaree
✅
Hugs for her from me.

Thanks hug

i was when i said it shrug

Originally posted by kayakat
you arent now cry

aww hug thank you i really appreciate that!
i'm like your older sis? sweet! touched

you made it better thank you tighthug
gah! i love you so much! kisses

you were right

Thanks hug

See! I have precognition! Now everyone take the stage and peform for me!

Originally posted by kodak
i was when i said it shrug

but i wasn't crying1

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
See! I have precognition! Now everyone take the stage and peform for me!

hmm how about no?

*Cries like a baby*

Perform!!!!!!!!!!!!

*craps self*

I made an uh-oh.

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
*Cries like a baby*

Perform!!!!!!!!!!!!

*craps self*

I made an uh-oh.


emo much? ermm

Originally posted by kayakat
emo much? ermm
😆 emo.....

Originally posted by kayakat
emo much? ermm

No. Just felt like doing that 😬

youre emo....

Originally posted by kayakat
but i wasn't crying1
hug

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
youre emo....

I'm not.

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
I'm not.
Kayakat said so. 😉

Oh yeah, Kayakat's always right, damn.

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Oh yeah, Kayakat's always right, damn.
✅

Well, Wrist Cutting of Sorrow! My blood is so emo, it'll burn!

Gay people have acid in their blood. Family Guy said so 😐

He look like a gorilla........... With rabbit teeth.

i posted

I posted above you.

http://thecomicempire.19.forumer.com/index.php