Aw, no sun dipping? Not even a little? 🙁 crybaby
Well, I guess CM and BA take this. CM stalemates Supes. Black Adam is stronger than Cap. Marvel. So, with his magic advantage and superior strength (no sun dip remember) Black Adam takes out Supes.
CM, like I said, can stalemate Supes who is above WW. But, if WW is going all out CM will be able to stalemate her but wont be able to put her a way. B/c of her fighting spirit and experience. But, once BA is done with Supes, him and CM double team WW ftw.
BA and CM 6/10.
in this fight Wonder Woman isn't much of a factor. If she can hold Captain marvel long enough for superman to take Black Adam out so that he can face Billy in round 2.....Well Superman would really have a hard time beating Captain marvel after beating someone like Black Adam. Captain marvel and Black Adam 8/10. It depends on Superman's game here.
Originally posted by D-Block
I don't know where this BA being Stronger that CM comes from but yes they take this battle. Both can take out SM or WW but it will be a hard fight especially if WW brings her toys.
Black Adam is definitely stronger than CM, maybe not by a lot but stronger and more ruthless.
Here is CM trying without all his might to hold BA back, but can't do it.
http://img24.imagevenue.com/img.php...6bbab_wind3.jpg
http://img133.imagevenue.com/img.ph...13d60_wind4.jpg
Start of BA and Supes fight. Supes states how BA hits harder than CM.
http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.ph...vssuperman2.jpg
http://img147.imagevenue.com/img.ph...vssuperman3.jpg
Its all in the Black Adam respect thread.
Originally posted by DigiMark007
...and then Supes PIS's to a win....at least if it was actually written in a comic.But meh, probably team Shazam. Though part of why Supes plays down to these two is his magic weakness, which Diana doesn't have.
This is true, and Diana is a very strong and fierce fighter; however, as good of a warrior she is Black Adam can match. Then she would be holding back to make sure she doesn't kill, qualms that BA doesn't have. Plus, once Supes is down it will be 2 to 1.
Team Shazam Baby, 🤘
Personally, I believe CM and BA to be physical equals (BA is more vicious, ruthless, aggressive, so he may seem stronger in fights), I also believe Superman capable of beating either CM or BA in a solo fight. But in saying that I believe both CM and BA being able to beat WW (ALL close matches). Ill support Team Superman and Wonder Woman here, as anyone beating anyone will be Very Close, and S and WW have the superior teamwork and synergy, which I think will allow them to win more than not here.